Pole Position 2012 bugs - Printable Version
+- kalypso media :: forum (http://forum.kalypsomedia.com)
+-- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Das Vermächtnis / The Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Pole Position 2010 / 2012 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Pole Position 2012 bugs (/showthread.php?tid=14287)
Pole Position 2012 bugs - awalrave - 01-05-2012 01:01 PM
I've been playing Pole Position 2012 several hours and despite the great overall look, friendliness and potential, I found a rather impressive number of bugs or game twiking errors. It really makes me think that the game was rushed out to be sold and I feel a bit like a Beta tester now...
Some examples :
I can't see any expense on personnel on the financial panel. always at 0. Same for the productions. I've only got the suppliers line increasing but nothing related to production
-Settings. I've been trying lot's of tunings on the car and I always finish putting the max grip and max acceleration which makes me gain a lot of lap time. Shouldn't it be more related to the circuit type ? strange...
- Mistakes in the namings of technologies (suspension 4 is used for most suspensions technology names (my game is in French, may be related ?)
- The season team ranking always shows a specific twice : Blox Bull Racing. So they take two slots instead of one.
- The weather effect updates after you unpause... which is really a way to make big mistakes...
- The rain B tyres are wearing at lightspeed (6 laps ?)
- I heard that interests were not earned despite receiving mails about it. (Didn't Check that)
This is not really serious
RE: Pole Position 2012 bugs - Nachtschatten - 01-05-2012 09:08 PM
(01-05-2012 01:01 PM)awalrave Wrote: ...
I would say it's O.K. because in real F1 there are the teams of Red Bull and of Toro Rosso.
Same sponsor, different cars, different drivers, different team managements.