kalypso media :: forum
Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - Printable Version

+- kalypso media :: forum (http://forum.kalypsomedia.com)
+-- Forum: Games (http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Vikings - Wolves of Midgard (http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged (/showthread.php?tid=36648)

Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - Tyrant Tome - 07-10-2017

I just wanted to officially post that despite the changelog for V1.06 saying that the bug affecting Ringer of Runes has been fixed, it appears to still be bugged. I started the game from scratch for the first time on Sept 16th, achievement did not unlock even with the most up to date version. No one from the True Achievements community has unlocked it since July 26th either.

I absolutely love the game, just wanted to make sure the Kalypso team is aware that their patch didn't work as intended.

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - Unerde - 09-10-2017

Hello Tyrant Tome,
have you started a new game or have you continued an old savegame since the latest patch has been applied.
Due to the major changes introduced in the latest patches, it might be the case that old saves will not work properly and therefore in the worst case do not count into the achievement counter.

-cheers

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - Tyrant Tome - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 12:37 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hello Tyrant Tome,
have you started a new game or have you continued an old savegame since the latest patch has been applied.
Due to the major changes introduced in the latest patches, it might be the case that old saves will not work properly and therefore in the worst case do not count into the achievement counter.

-cheers

Hi Unerde,

I started a new game for the first time on Sept 16th. If the patch went live prior to that date then I definitely had the latest patch. Unfortunately the Xbox doesnt tell me which version of the game I am running but I downloaded all necessary patches to run it from Sept 16th - Sept 21st.

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - Tyrant Tome - 28-10-2017

Just wanted to confirm that I uninstalled the game, deleted my cache, reinstalled and started a fresh new game. This achievement still did not unlock. The patch didnt work and this needs to be readdressed if you ever intend for this to be unlockable on Xbox

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - Bonkerz - 29-10-2017

This is also not unlocking on the Playstation either. I've deleted all save files and the game and reinstalled it 2 weeks ago before starting a new hardcore character. I've gotten 1+ of all runes and it didn't unlock. I made a backup save and retried obtaining the last rune to cause a trophy, but that didn't work.

Something i did notice, which might or might not be a/or the issue is the grey Lesgal rune. In the inventory, all runes are bunched together. so 5 green, 5 blue, 5 purple and 5 yellow, however the grey is 4 together and the 5th sits at the very bottom under the yellows. I deleted the said rune and farmed the fight boss til another dropped, but didn't work fyi.

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - mircoid - 31-10-2017

I can confirm that the Ringer of Runes trophy is bugged on Playstation also on patch 1.06.
I saw on another forum that the trophy is still obtainable on v1.00 of the game if you have the disc version and play it without patching it.

Now, while i'm trying to get this trophy, i have another issue on v1.00 of the game.
Can the community manager (or another developer) tell us when the next patch will be deployed and if this issue will be fixed?

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - Unerde - 02-11-2017

Hi everybody,
please be aware that a Patch for Vikings XB1 (and PS4) is in the works and actually in testing and might be released sooner than later.
So stay tuned!

-cheers

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - mircoid - 02-11-2017

Can you tell us if the issue was fixed in patch 1.07?

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - Unerde - 03-11-2017

Hi mircoid,
we have fixed a lot of problems and bugs with runes, so please have a look again, after the updated has been applied.

cheers

Unerde

RE: Xbox- Ringer of Runes Still Bugged - mircoid - 06-11-2017

Hi Unerde,
I managed to do this achievement using the v 1.00 of the game before the patch 1.07 came out.

Also, i have a friend who tested patch 1.07 and confirmed me that the issue with Ringer of Runes is not fixed.
So here is the news: "The issue is not fixed with patch 1.07".

I am so glad i finished with this. Worst experience in a game in years ...