- Ran the game
- Entered CD Key
- Registered for Account
- Activated from Email
- Clicked Continue in Launcher
- "Your product key is already in use"

What the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP is this?

Thanks.

PS. I have 10% left of calmness before I rage and dish out pure hate because Tropico is apparently my LIFE.

=)
Did you try registering twice by any chance? Make sure to just log in with the account after the initial registration, the game should only ask for the key once.

If all else fails, contact support@kalypsomedia.com and we'll sort this out for you.
Registered once only and every time I launch the game (Kalypso Launcher) I need to enter a CD Key in.

Will email support I assume it's support@kalypsomedia.com

Will be back to update, found some other people on steam getting the same issue.
Also make sure to enter/copy & paste the key into the launcher window just as it's displayed in Steam.
Thanks for all the help.

Kalypso Support responded in under 24 hours. Detached the CD KEY from my account and I registered it again. Worked fine this time.
(21-12-2011, 10:11 PM)blood_work Wrote:  Thanks for all the help.

Kalypso Support responded in under 24 hours. Detached the CD KEY from my account and I registered it again. Worked fine this time.

I'm having the same issue, bought it on steam a month ago or so, registred for one account only, and it claims my product key is in use.

Mailed the support earlier this week, no reply yet.

Hope someone can fix it soon, I really want to play.

There is no serial key registration in Tropico 4 on Steam any longer. What error are you getting exactly?