ceville tech problems
I bought and downloaded ceville on may 1, and still cannot play it. First i couldn't get it to load but thanks to this forum i found the solution to that problem. Now when i try to play, the characters are clear but the background is fuzzy so the only way to find a hot spot is to move the mouse over the blur. When i do find a hotspot and click on it the game freezes and i can not play. So i am stuck at the very beginning of the game right after the opening cut scene. I can't escape the room or do anything because as soon as i try the game freezes. I have tried the patches, they have not helped. Please help me i would really like to play this game.
I have just the same problems...I've installed the latest patch, installed the applications from the redist folder myself but nothing happens.
If you need any information that helps just let me know Wink
Thorunn Wrote:I have just the same problems...I've installed the latest patch, installed the applications from the redist folder myself but nothing happens.
If you need any information that helps just let me know Wink

if you figure out the answer to the problem please let me know.
thank you
I have the same problem, and I do use a laptop with onboard graphic card.Intel.I guess its because we use a laptop with onboard graphic card.
page693 Wrote:- Intel 82915 graphic card with 128Mb video memory (DirectX 9.0c, Pixel Shader 2.0 and OpenGL 2.0 support)
This integrated graphics chipset is not compatible with Ceville.
Well, I finally got the background working well.

Just go to options, then graphics, and take off everyting (either move the red ball all the way to the left and uncheck the boxes) and let your Resolution be the highest 16 bit and not the 32 bit (move that red ball from the right, only one spot/movement to the left).

That was a puzzle. Now I have to stop the game from freezing.