Where's the Manual?
Snedly Offline

Where's the Manual?
I purchased the downloadable version of this game from Gamer's Gate. I cant find a .pdf manual anywhere. Where is the manual?

Snedly
22-02-2008 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Walt Offline
Kalypso Media
Administrators

RE: Where's the Manual?
The game is starting with an autorun - in this autorun you can open the manual which also should be installed on your hard disk. The manual should be in the Windows start menu / Kalypso / Imperium Romanum.
22-02-2008 10:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snedly Offline

admin Wrote:The game is starting with an autorun - in this autorun you can open the manual which also should be installed on your hard disk. The manual should be in the Windows start menu / Kalypso / Imperium Romanum.

Only shortcut I have in start menu is to the game. I'm at work and have completed install but have not activated yet (since I wont be using here...just wanted to peruse manual), will the manual show up after activation?

I've looked through the install directory and dont see a .pdf manual anywhere. Unless its stuffed into one of the data files, I dont have it.
22-02-2008 10:39 PM
Walt Offline
Kalypso Media
Administrators

We will ask Gamer's Gate where the manual will be installed and will come back to you as soon as possible.
22-02-2008 11:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snedly Offline

admin Wrote:We will ask Gamer's Gate where the manual will be installed and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thankyou for the quick response!
22-02-2008 11:04 PM
Snedly Offline

Snedly Wrote:
admin Wrote:We will ask Gamer's Gate where the manual will be installed and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Still no manual....could someone please email the manual (assuming its in .pdf format) to roger@allproutah.com

Please...
23-02-2008 03:15 PM
Kalypso-Support Offline
Kalypso Media

Snedly Wrote:
Snedly Wrote:

Still no manual....could someone please email the manual (assuming its in .pdf format) to roger@allproutah.com

Please...

Hi,

we are wondering that Gamersgate did not deliver the manual as the game should be in full downloadable there (incl. manuals). Anyway, we just sent you an email with a link to download the manual.

Regards & sorry for the delay.

Kalypso Media Support Team.
23-02-2008 04:32 PM
pad11 Offline

Gamersgate still doesn't have the manual there...any hopes of getting it any time soon or perhaps posting it here as a download?

thanks very much,
pat!

"CityBuilderGames.com! When you need a break from games of destruction, come here to discuss games of construction!"
23-02-2008 06:28 PM
kzone Offline

"Hi,

we are wondering that Gamersgate did not deliver the manual as the game should be in full downloadable there (incl. manuals). Anyway, we just sent you an email with a link to download the manual.

Kalypso Media Support Team. "

Posting a pdf manual seems to be a pretty minor task so wtf is going on?

I purchased this game, I would like to read the manual, thats not asking too much.
23-02-2008 07:46 PM
Kalypso-Support Offline
Kalypso Media

kzone Wrote:"Hi,

Kalypso Media Support Team. "

Posting a pdf manual seems to be a pretty minor task so wtf is going on?

I purchased this game, I would like to read the manual, thats not asking too much.

Everyone who wants to have the manual will get it easily by writing an email to support@kalypsomedia.com.

We are really sorry to make it a little bit more complicated, but we have to follow this policy concerning protecting ourselves agains piracy.

Please understand that we won't supply a manual for a free download and help pirates to play the game more easy. We also have spoken to Gamersgate and they will add the manual.
24-02-2008 01:10 AM
kzone Offline

Thank you, I contacted suppport and have my manual link...
24-02-2008 01:41 AM
City Builder Offline
Awesome Member

I've contacted support and am waiting on the link to the PDF manual. Gamers Gate should really have gotten this right from the beginning, makes me wonder if the proper latest and full game is really there or if they boffo'd it up somehow, since some folks can't get the game to start up after a reboot of their computers. Anyway, I await the manual linkie.

[Image: 2hxu04o.png] Minecraft Schematics at: MCschematics.com
-A growing community of Minecraft (MCedit) Schematics .  Now with 180,000+ members & thousands of schematics for Minecraft.
24-02-2008 02:49 PM
Snedly Offline

City Builder Wrote:I've contacted support and am waiting on the link to the PDF manual. Gamers Gate should really have gotten this right from the beginning, makes me wonder if the proper latest and full game is really there or if they boffo'd it up somehow, since some folks can't get the game to start up after a reboot of their computers. Anyway, I await the manual linkie.

I have had no problems whatsoever with the gamers gate version, other than the missing manual. With other games I've purchased from Gamer's Gate there has been a separate download link for the manual and most likely it was simply an oversight this time. Gamers Gate is a fantastic distribution method; I've been very pleased with the option of buying and downloading and not having to trek to the mall or wait for a shipment in the mail.
24-02-2008 03:17 PM
City Builder Offline
Awesome Member

Thanks for your insight, I may look to them in the very near future to buy some other title(s) as some of what they offer seems to be what I enjoy playing around with.

[Image: 2hxu04o.png] Minecraft Schematics at: MCschematics.com
-A growing community of Minecraft (MCedit) Schematics .  Now with 180,000+ members & thousands of schematics for Minecraft.
24-02-2008 03:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | kalypso media :: website | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication