Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Air Conflicts Secret War
chasg1 Offline

Air Conflicts Secret War
After installing the retail box copy disc and inputing the Activation info I found that there were NO WWII airplanes to fly only 3 WW1 flight models.
All the Advertisments ON-LINE and on the Games Box state "Take to the skies in the most popular planes from Would War I and II". I noticed that
there was an upgrade patch V1.04 ON LINE so I downloaded the patch.
After installing the patch I was Locked out of the Game and asked to input the Activation Code that came with the Game. I tryed over and over to get into the game with NO Success. Can someone out there
help me with my problem ????????

chasg1
07-12-2012 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunner123 Offline

RE: Air Conflicts Secret War
(07-12-2012 08:10 PM)chasg1 Wrote:  After installing the retail box copy disc and inputing the Activation info I found that there were NO WWII airplanes to fly only 3 WW1 flight models.
All the Advertisments ON-LINE and on the Games Box state "Take to the skies in the most popular planes from Would War I and II". I noticed that
there was an upgrade patch V1.04 ON LINE so I downloaded the patch.
After installing the patch I was Locked out of the Game and asked to input the Activation Code that came with the Game. I tryed over and over to get into the game with NO Success. Can someone out there
help me with my problem ????????

chasg1

I have also noticed absence of plane selection.I am currently trying to fight off 12 german planes with a camel double wing plane with no success.I am not having the same problems as you but am learning these games all have a glitch with them.All I can say is try starting at the beginning .Good luck.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 11:32 PM by gunner123.)
18-03-2014 11:26 PM
Kalypsochris Offline
Super Moderator

RE: Air Conflicts Secret War
Hi there! More planes from WW1 and WW2 become available once you progress in the campaign story. Also, where have you downloaded the 1.04 patch? Official patches for our version of Air Conflicts: Secret Wars should only be available through Steam or the Kalypso Launcher system.

Many greetings,
Chris
24-03-2014 10:14 AM