Omerta - City of Gangsters PC-Demo available! Downloadlinks
New mirror, courtesy of our good friend Jeroen Graus: http://31.25.101.99/~jeroeng/Kalypsomedi...EFIGSP.exe
I didnt check but if I bought the game do I need to uninstall the demo or is that done automatically?
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum thread or not, but I am having a problem with the demo version. I can Dl and Install it, and it loads when I run it, but all I can see is a cursor and hear the music. I can click on the buttons but not see them. I'm pretty sure this is a graphics card issue, but is there anything else I can try except updating drivers? I had the devil of a time getting things to run the last time I updated them, and I would rather not have to go through that again if I don't have to. I know I am using and outdated computer/driver combo, specifically a GeForce 4400; can this older card run Omerta at all? I run a LOT of outdated software for older games, so I am not really looking to upgrade this system. Maybe I can get a cheap notebook or something to run it....