What is your favourite weapon?
Candygun Roger Offline
Developer

What is your favourite weapon?
In Dollar Dash you can steal the $$$ with crazy weapons like the cactus pot, plungers or a vacuum cleaner. Big Grin

This weapons video shows you all of them! Have a look and tell us what could be your favourite weapon!

Looking for more details for each weapon? Check out each weapon on the official website.
31-01-2013 03:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrAltF4 Offline

RE: What is your favourite weapon?
(31-01-2013 03:53 PM)Candygun Roger Wrote:  In Dollar Dash you can steal the $$$ with crazy weapons like the cactus pot, plungers or a vacuum cleaner. Big Grin

I love many of the weapons, but i will go with the boulder!
Nothing better than squashing your best mate and then watching them roll into a wall Wink

Alien Spidy on Facebook | Dollar Dash on Facebook
31-01-2013 04:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cheskagirl Offline

Hi! The weapons are all nice but I like the snow ball. You can defeat your enemies but the good thing is they're not be hurt so much. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 09:55 AM by Tim.)
15-02-2013 09:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Candygun Andreas Offline
Developer

My favourite is the vaccum cleaner! It's so powerful to suck money from your enemies even from a short distance!
06-03-2013 01:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | kalypso media :: website | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication