Account Activation Email - HELP?!
Ok so I havent gotten my email either and tried 3 different email providers sent an email to support and got the generic someone will contact you email so im going to try here and see if i cant get a manual activation
(16-08-2014, 11:34 PM)jramajo Wrote: Sad
I haven´t got the mail for to play Tropico 4, I am waiting since two hours. I have cheked span mail too. I had payed it by steam. Could you help me please? . My mail is equal like the mail forum . Thanks

well at least we know it isnt just for omerta
this i some bs bought the game today checked everything i mean everything on 2 e-mails and still no activation come on kalypso if you force us to give you information atleast do your part and let me play the game and don´t tell me the spam folder bs just let me play or i want A REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im gonna make a new gmail if it doesnt work with this one i want a refund
(17-08-2014, 12:37 AM)SuperCaylo Wrote: im gonna make a new gmail if it doesnt work with this one i want a refund

any luck with the new email?
Mine won't work either. Tried two separate emails and neither will work. Clicked the link to re-send like 20 times.

I did however instantly get an activation just when I signed up on this forum so I know it's not on my end.
yeah youll get instant access to forums due to it being free but the paid service needs to apparently be locked up tight enough we need to get ahold of the damn support to even play the games we buy seriously its kinda messed up

(17-08-2014, 02:10 AM)SouthernSig Wrote: [font=Verdana]Well, it looks like Comcast is still slowing throttling their services.[/font]

im with mediacom so its not just comcast
We're very sorry, but right now there is a technical server problem which we're working on. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I did not receive my confirmation email..
We're very sorry, but right now there is a technical server problem which we're working on. Sorry for the inconvenience.
i did not get any confirmation email.. so how??

i did not get any confimation email from tropico 4 ... what is the problem now??
Please guys can you send me my confirmation email already? I bought Omerta and Tropico 4 with all dcl's on steam but i've tried to play Omerta for now and i get no confirmation mail. I was hoping to spend my evening with this game but i guess i will have to wait until my next day off to try it on. I am not happy at all. I could buy some other game and don't waste my money and time...
(17-08-2014, 06:23 PM)sendtome7 Wrote: Please guys can you send me my confirmation email already? I bought Omerta and Tropico 4 with all dcl's on steam but i've tried to play Omerta for now and i get no confirmation mail. I was hoping to spend my evening with this game but i guess i will have to wait until my next day off to try it on. I am not happy at all. I could buy some other game and don't waste my money and time...

So, just like EVERYONE else I cannot get my verification email to be able to play the game I just spent hard earned money on.... IF YOU CAN'T GET YOUR EMAIL SERVER WORKING TAKE IT OUT OF THE MIX!!!!!! If you cannot send me my email within a few seconds of when I purchase your product then you should not be requiring an email verification in the first place!!!!! I work IT for a fortune 500 company and I would be OUT OF A JOB if I allowed this kinda garbage to happen! How long is it going to take before I can play my game?!?
Though I've already contacted Walt and Timo, i'll add my name to this list for the sake of others coming

I've registered on 3 separate (different) email providers and i'm not a Comcast user

Still no email after 3hrs

Still no response from @kalypsosupport (thought Walt did private msg me here on the forums with the same thing hes already said here: that somethings broken)
There have been posts on here all day about the 'technical issue' with the servers. FIX IT!!! Isn't that what you're PAID TO DO?!?!?!?!?
As mentioned we're working on the problem.
Hi,

I receive the link to activate in forum, but don't for the game. I sent a mail to support because I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I've registered 2 accounts, but without sucess. No Spam either.

open for suggestions.

Thanks.
Again, there is a technical problem and it even get worse if users are now registering with more than one email address. We're working on the server problem right away.
OK.

Thanks for the answer. When the problem resolves, we try to resend the code to our emails or we will receive automatically?
http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/announcements.php?aid=20
(01-02-2013, 02:49 PM)Timo Wrote: We've heard reports about this issue before. It appears some ISPs and/or email providers delay the delivery of mails from our domain for whatever reason. If you're affected, please contact your provider for assistance or switch to an email address from a different provider.

(17-08-2014, 07:53 PM)Walt Wrote: Again, there is a technical problem and it even get worse if users are now registering with more than one email address. We're working on the server problem right away.

We can only try what others have said to try before, i saw this and tried 3 different ones BEFORE i saw anything about it being on the companies end, Just assumed the email providers were the issue still

Checked twitter and Facebook BEFORE finding this forum however.Though no surprise there's no mention of any issues there(had there been i would have never found a post suggesting different email providers may solve a similiar issue), now after trying the 1st thing a mod said to try (all be it as old as that post is, it still is the 1st thing new people are going to see) i'm now seeing that that very thing might actually be hindering todays problem.

Someone in charge of kalypso twitter and/or Facebook might want to put something up if trying on multiple emails is truly somehow slowing the progress down, a lot more unhappy after having seen that but also knowing that the twitter and Facebook isn't updating with this information because i'm sure that wouldn't be sales efficient
A lot of users have already received the email now, still working on sending the rest out which may still take some time. Sorry.
I just received confirmation email. Thank You for your response. Please don't put registrations email in your future products as your image may take some damage. I like Kalypso games and I believe you will learn from this sad experience. Best Regards to Kalypso support team.
You only have to register once, not for every product.