Digital Extras
Hello

I preorded my game and I am happy to say it is excellent however I am slightly disappointed because I did not receive any digital extras with it and I was really looking forward to getting the soundtrack as I am a big music lover (I think that was one of the extras anyway) I bought the retail version what would I have to do to get the extras I can post a picture of the physical copy if you require me to but I hate to think I would miss out on them.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
The digital extras are being delivered to you by your retailer, please contact them for assistance in case you didn't receive a notification about the extras' availability.
(05-07-2013, 04:33 PM)Timo Wrote: The digital extras are being delivered to you by your retailer, please contact them for assistance in case you didn't receive a notification about the extras' availability.

Ok Ill head down there when I got some spare time would it make a difference if I got it from an independent retailer or does the DLC only come when you get it from those companies like game, shopto.net etc?
Typically the extras are available for preorders only and I'm not sure where you got your copy of the game from. If you have indeed preordered and they advertised it with the extras, you should receive instructions on how to redeem the extra content from them.