DARK - Update 1.0.1 - Changelog
An update patching DARK to version 1.0.1. is now available for the Steam edition of the game and will be updated to the latest version via the Steam client software.

Changelog for 1.0.1.

* Fixed crashes during startup and resolution change
* Fixed crash during shutdown
* Fixed errors in Russian localization
Can you elaborate please? There is of course a checkpoint system in the game.
We have just released a small Update:

* Failure to switch to fullscreen during startup with fall back to
windowed mode instead
* Grenade explosions were missing a sound effect
* Log file & error reporting improvements
(12-07-2013, 11:43 AM)MT™ Wrote: We have just released a small Update:

* Failure to switch to fullscreen during startup with fall back to
windowed mode instead
* Grenade explosions were missing a sound effect
* Log file & error reporting improvements

Whatever happened to the "New Game Plus mode" promised by the Art Director on this project?

Here's the interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySeZnwLM8...age#t=304s

It's not in the game!

What's the point of playing this game again when I have to get all the abilities that I've already earned during my first play through again.

Why tell a lie like that?
HELLO ALL UM I BOUGHT DARK ON STEAM BUT I HAVNT BEN ABLE TO PLAY IT BECAUSE I CANT MAKE A EMAIL ACOUNT OR PASSWORD FOR DARK WHEN I HIT PLAY FOMR STEA MA KALYPSO LAUNCHER COMES UP BUT IT DOSE NOT HAVE A REGISTER BUTTEN OR ANYTHING LIKE A LINK OT MAKE A ACOUNT OR ANYTHING PLAZ HELP I BOUGHT THIS GAME ON STEA MI SHOULD BEABLE TO PLAY WHAT I PAYED FOR????
You just click 'Skip' or press the controller button. Use of lowercase characters is being encouraged on these forums, btw.
sry about that iam just pissed off I cant play and um there is no controllwe butten or regiaster butte non the calypso launcher I have that dose anything there is ownly 2 game ads and a scroll bar and a email bar and password bar nothing else except the x out butten and pin to bottom butten ?? any other ideas ?
maybe your systems DPI setting is too high. Try lowering it to default. You can find this setting in the systems control panel.