DARK Xbox 360 Problem
Hello, I would like to ask about a problem in DARK. When I start up the game, everything is normal... I installed it on my Xbox 360 and there wasnt any problem there, too... But when the game gets to the screen where I need to -Press Start- it doesnt let me go further in the game. I press start, I choose where to save the game and it stops after that... I just keep pressing Start, but nothing happens Sad ! I can only hear a -TUUUUU if I keep pressing the start button... I really need some help guys, what should I do?
I dont think someone will help me Sad
There is something wrong with your Xbox. Dark works perfectly fine on my Xbox360.

Or maybe its the game disc that is damaged. IDK DUDE!
(31-08-2013, 04:32 PM)Xatsuna Wrote: There is something wrong with your Xbox. Dark works perfectly fine on my Xbox360.

Dude... Im sure my Xbox360 is perfect, other new games like Saints Row 4, The Bureau or Rayman Legends work perfectly --> no lag or problems at start-up... And Im pretty sure the CD is ok too, because there arent any scratches or anything, but im on a hacked box, so the game is written on a CD. I think the guy that sold me the game screwed me up Big Grin but anyway thanks for the help Smile
my friend is playing this game on Xbox 360 and he has no problems
(02-09-2013, 10:44 AM)mitko2211231 Wrote:
(31-08-2013, 04:32 PM)Xatsuna Wrote: There is something wrong with your Xbox. Dark works perfectly fine on my Xbox360.

Dude... Im sure my Xbox360 is perfect, other new games like Saints Row 4, The Bureau or Rayman Legends work perfectly --> no lag or problems at start-up... And Im pretty sure the CD is ok too, because there arent any scratches or anything, but im on a hacked box, so the game is written on a CD. I think the guy that sold me the game screwed me up Big Grin but anyway thanks for the help Smile

Hacked Xbox. OKi you playing on a modified xbox. You probably pirated the game I guess. Thats oki Smile People with modified xbox dont buy games :-)

I think the reason you cant play it is because xbox requires updates firmware.