brightness in the game
how to increase the brightness of the game?
Help Sad

Windowed mode as the key? windows 7
help me Sad
unfortunately there is no setting to adjust brightness within the game. Is the game playable? Could you post a screenshot of the game?
The screenshot of game won't transfer darkness of game. The monitor already bad and on it it is dark. In various games it is possible to lift brightness programs and in this isn't present. The photo from phone still can transfer brightness. It isn't visible even buildings, as and in missions at night. I write through the translator.
(16-06-2014, 11:36 AM)n7wa Wrote: The screenshot of game won't transfer darkness of game. The monitor already bad and on it it is dark. In various games it is possible to lift brightness programs and in this isn't present. The photo from phone still can transfer brightness. It isn't visible even buildings, as and in missions at night. I write through the translator.

I think there is a bug with the game where the LOS lightning in night missions doesn't work in the starting area of your (wo)men.

That said I find the night to be very hard as well in the city, could definitly use a bit gamma correction.

(playing Omerta on Xbox using a PHILIPS 47PFL3188H/12 TV)
Through fraps screens good when I look through them that everything is visible excellent!
In settings of video of the card the scale costs highly. On game of control aren't applied. Whether there is no file in game where it is possible to register scale most? Game works perfectly. Business all in the monitor is simple. Old and brightness fell.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i624/1406/02/50ff22ac7a03.jpg

In tropico 5 the scale settings of video of the card rises perfectly. In omerta doesn't want. Russian you don't know language?) Rolleyes
solutions aren't present?Sad