Pirates do not spawn (at all), treasure maps, hurricanes, etc...
As i said in my Thread Subject pirates do not spawn at all, in my free play.
My version of a game is 1.3.2, i am playing on professional difficulty and at the moment i am rank Sailor with some DLCs.
Pirates did not spawn since i started, there is nothing about them in taverns too (game is not fun at all).
There is no map locations for treasures, there is no hurricanes and others disasters (i saw epidemic only).
Can anyone explain what is going on and what i need to do?
I saw one guy had same problem as me but there was not answer on his problem, so i decided to try with new thread (sorry for that).
Thanks everyone for reading...
i guess your rank is too low...pirates spawn later on
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
Ok, we will see... They should come on start, so game will be harder, that is what i wanted. Later i will be strong, i am already strong...
(01-08-2014, 03:28 AM)vaske_su Wrote: Ok, we will see... They should come on start, so game will be harder, that is what i wanted. Later i will be strong, i am already strong...

I have the same pirate problem. Game version 1.3.2, free play, already rank Grand Admiral, have not seen a single pirate convoy. Did your problem get solved?
Not really. I was playing Pirate's Life after i got bored in Free Play (no pirates = booooooring) Big Grin.
Update: Everything spawned, pirates, hurricanes, maps... I guess i was low lvl or rank Smile.
Hi everybody.

Yes, pirates are "bound" to a specific rank.
You need to be at least "Grand Duke", in order to see Pirates (spawn).

cheers

Unerde
(02-12-2015, 02:07 AM)vaske_su Wrote: Update: Everything spawned, pirates, hurricanes, maps... I guess i was low lvl or rank Smile.

It is tied to the rank because you aren't offered any good war ships with a low rank. The prirates often pack quite a punch and a free game would end awfully quickly if they spawned early. 
Pirates are NOT "bound" to a specific rank.
There is only a mission from the Inn, that starts appear at specific rank, where you get information (for a fee) about pirate hideout. But the hideout will not be there, unless pirates are already active.
For me, playing professional difficulty with default settings, pirates activate after 10-12 months of game time (i dont remember exact number) regardless of rank. I can be Fleet Admiral with no pirates active, if i level too fast.