Attack large fortress
Hi all, is it possible to conquer large fortress ? The fotress power is 2000 points and if I attack it with 3 Liners full strnegth (173 points) I'm not able to conquer it. I can lower the strength of the fortress but if I cancel the attack to save my convoy and I immediately return with new full strength convoy, the fortress is again full strength 2000 points and no chance to get it  Sad
(11-09-2015, 05:23 PM)TomikCZ Wrote: Hi all, is it possible to conquer large fortress ? The fotress power is 2000 points and if I attack it with 3 Liners full strnegth (173 points) I'm not able to conquer it. I can lower the strength of the fortress but if I cancel the attack to save my convoy and I immediately return with new full strength convoy, the fortress is again full strength 2000 points and no chance to get it  Sad

I think You have one of two choices 
Faster way is to have 2 or 3 military convoys (3 liners each) and once you'll lose the first battle attack immediately with the second convoy. Though not sure if you can save your first convoy as canceling the attack before destroying the fortress might reset its power to full.
If the first didn't work try the second 
siege the city and cause a plague by buying all food and attacking all trading convoys then population will start to flee the city and thus its defense power will be reduced. But that's along way indeed 
Try it and tell us what happened.
the first hint should help...probably with more than 2-3 convoys! Wink
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
IF I remember correctly the way to do this is to take a large convoy of fully manned and loaded warships and attack - your ships will sustain damage. Once you see your "warships" at a low health - then reconfigure your convoy so that 3 other ships become the warships, and repeat as neccessary until you succeed.