Grand Ages: Medieval out today for PlayStation®4
The battle for Europe has begun!

Worldwide digital and European boxed retail release now available

Bracknell, UK, 9th October, 2015
PlayStation® gamers – ready yourselves for a strategy experience unlike anything else available on the PlayStation®4, as Grand Ages: Medieval makes its console debut today as a Special Limited Edition boxed retail edition across Europe and Export territories and Worldwide via the PlayStation® Store.

The game’s release brings all of the challenging economic management, cunning diplomacy and relentless conquest of the PC version straight into your living room. As an added bonus, players picking up the Special Limited Edition boxed retail copy of Grand Ages: Medieval will also receive a tech-tree poster, a digital copy of the game’s soundtrack and access to two extra DLC packs: ‘Camelot’ and ‘Ancient Wonders’. In ‘Camelot’, rulers will start their epic journey with an impressive castle forming the centre of their starting town, while the ‘Ancient Wonders’ DLC adds six monumental historical buildings from ancient times to the world map, such as the Roman Coliseum and the Greek Acropolis.

To celebrate the release of the game, Kalypso Media is excited to share the official PS®4 launch trailer:

(09-10-2015, 02:20 PM)Unerde Wrote:
The battle for Europe has begun!

Worldwide digital and European boxed retail release now available

Bracknell, UK, 9th October, 2015
PlayStation® gamers – ready yourselves for a strategy experience unlike anything else available on the PlayStation®4, as Grand Ages: Medieval makes its console debut today as a Special Limited Edition boxed retail edition across Europe and Export territories and Worldwide via the PlayStation® Store.

The game’s release brings all of the challenging economic management, cunning diplomacy and relentless conquest of the PC version straight into your living room. As an added bonus, players picking up the Special Limited Edition boxed retail copy of Grand Ages: Medieval will also receive a tech-tree poster, a digital copy of the game’s soundtrack and access to two extra DLC packs: ‘Camelot’ and ‘Ancient Wonders’. In ‘Camelot’, rulers will start their epic journey with an impressive castle forming the centre of their starting town, while the ‘Ancient Wonders’ DLC adds six monumental historical buildings from ancient times to the world map, such as the Roman Coliseum and the Greek Acropolis.

To celebrate the release of the game, Kalypso Media is excited to share the official PS®4 launch trailer:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVaogO_wC0c][/url]

That is a very nice trailer! Great job!

I know your busy but if you can read on my previous comment in the other thread I would appreciated. I am so looking forward to this amazing game. Being a disabled veteran I will be buying this digitally so I hope something can be done about the DLC and soundtrack which are digital.

Thank you and God Bless!

Rob aka Graf
PSN: GrafUlrich88 (just in case in anyone from Kalypso wants to send a friend request)
Hi GrafUlrich88.

I will surely forward your suggestion and question, but cannot make any promises.

Also keep in mind it would be unfair to give the PS4 players this offer, but deny it to the other platform owners, or the other way round frustrating the loyal fans who have pre-ordered in order to get the exclusives, only to see them given out post-release.
Additionally we will never charge players for such cosmetic DLCs, as those have no game-inpact of any kind, but are only cosmetic changes/additions ingame.

cheers

Unerde
(09-10-2015, 04:14 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hi GrafUlrich88.

I will surely forward your suggestion and question, but cannot make any promises.

Also keep in mind it would be unfair to give the PS4 players this offer, but deny it to the other platform owners, or the other way round frustrating the loyal fans who have pre-ordered in order to get the exclusives, only to see them given out post-release.
Additionally we will never charge players for such cosmetic DLCs, as those have no game-inpact of any kind, but are only cosmetic changes/additions ingame.

cheers

Unerde

Thank you for your quick reply.

I hope that you will offer all platforms the ability to purchase or get free the DLC at a later time. I know their are those of us who will want to buy this digitally and would like to know that later on they can get it for a fee or for free.

Cheers!!!

Rob aka Graf
PSN: GrafUlrich88
Would it please be possible for someone to tell me what functionality is different between the PS4 and PC versions? It appears that some elements of the game have been removed from the PS4 version. I would like to get confirmation of this please.
How about that online, ever gonna bother making it work?
I got the game for PS4 some days from now and i love it.
the game is good looking, huge and fun to play. 
i was a bit worry about the control on console, but you have done quite well in that department.

thanks for creating this awesome game.

also i just saw recently the new update that is comming Siège & conquest and i cannot wait for it to come to ps4.
the feature to build wall and siege unit is very appealing to me.
thanks.
Hi micdy.
Thank you for your positive feedback.
We are happy that you are enjoying the game as much as we do.
Keep it up and regarding the PS4 update of Siege & Conquest - stay tuned! Smile

cheers

Unerde
Hello All,

I was having some difficulty manning a defense tower, any idea how to do this? Is there a comprehensive how-to guides for this game?

Thanks,

Dalesaa
To man the tower just move a unit on to it. Best to use a 'ranged' unit. ( archer) . Guide - hum ! You are looking to defend 'choke' points so valleys or water crossing points, or boarders. -It depends on what your strategy is for that game. If I play England and start in London. Then I usually build a town (Amiens) on the main land so I build defensive towers either side of the crossing point.
Only one game in many have they been useful but I always build them.
(27-01-2016, 04:27 AM)Dalesaa Wrote: I was having some difficulty manning a defense tower, any idea how to do this? Is there a comprehensive how-to guides for this game?
I find the best (and only AFAIK) guides are on the Steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/310470/guides/

To put a military unit in a tower, select the unit then hover over the tower until it changes the cursor to arrows going in - then press the same button you do to move the unit.
Anyone playing multiplayer on this thing?