Dungeons 2 Bugreports - Version 1.5
Dungeons 2 Bugreports - Version 1.5

Changelog

Version 1.5

Please use this thread to report in-game bugs. Ensure your game is updated to version 1.5 before reporting!

In case of graphics display issues or crashes, please include a DxDiag summary or crashlogs to your report and describe reproduction steps if possible. We will take a look at every reported issue to ensure a quick solution is provided if necessary. Please don't post here if your graphic card does not meet the minimum hardware requirements.
Feel also free to contact our support, which can be contacted via
support@kalypsomedia.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE! While using older savegames in the 1.5 version should generally work fine, we can not guarantee that your experience will be the same, especially when picking up from an old campaign savegame.

Please use the search function to avoid reposting bugs that have already been posted.
Hello!

I want to report a bug - in "Absolute evil" mission of "Game of Winter" DLC, where you need to put Barthas in the ring of rocks and defend him, I've done that and... nothing happened! Absolutely nothing.

Timer  just set to 00:00, but script is not working.
I've tried to put him in the ring again, and load earlier save and try again - still nothing.

[Image: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...27907AD2F/]

Please, check that issue - you've made amasing game, and I don't want it to end like that.

P.S. Steam version, with last updates, 1.5 for sure. DLC campaign was started only on that version, not any old savegames. Windows 10.
If it is needed for debugging, I can upload savegames, DxDiag, or anything you need.
I would like to report that I have no sound anymore.

All my games work, have sound no issues but Dungeons 2! Sad

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1.150819-1946)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: ASUS
             System Model: All Series
                     BIOS: Default System BIOS
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
                   Memory: 32768MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 32706MB RAM
                Page File: 7663MB used, 29905MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Not Available
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.10240.16384 64bit Unicode

This is my default sound device.

Sound Devices

-------------
            Description: Speakers (3- Logitech G930 Headset)
 Default Sound Playback: Yes
 Default Voice Playback: Yes
            Hardware ID: USB\VID_046D&PID_0A1F&REV_0100&MI_00
        Manufacturer ID: 65535
             Product ID: 65535
                   Type: WDM
            Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
         Driver Version: 10.00.10240.16384 (English)
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
          Date and Size: 7/10/2015 06:59:36, 131584 bytes
            Other Files:
        Driver Provider: Microsoft
         HW Accel Level: Basic
              Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
              HW Memory: 0
       Voice Management: No
 EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
   I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Hi everybody.
@telia:
Could you please contact our support:
support@kalypsomedia.com
and provide all details about your problem, including the DxDiag.txt and savegame/s, that we can have a look and probably get this sorted as fast as possible.

@Tegron:
Are you using additional (third-party) software for your sound device?
Have you tried another sound output, such as speakers, or another headset? -Are you still having sound problems?

cheers

Unerde
(29-10-2015, 10:36 AM)Unerde Wrote: Yes, I sent audio to my monitor or my tv same issue. no sound from the game, all other apps/software work fine. Just this game. I did reinstall/verify etc... all is good.

Hi everybody.
@telia:
Could you please contact our support:
support@kalypsomedia.com
and provide all details about your problem, including the DxDiag.txt and savegame/s, that we can have a look and probably get this sorted as fast as possible.

@Tegron:
Are you using additional (third-party) software for your sound device?
Have you tried another sound output, such as speakers, or another headset? -Are you still having sound problems?

cheers

Unerde
Hi Tegron.
I think something is missing in your post above Wink

cheers

Unerde
(30-10-2015, 10:53 AM)Unerde Wrote: Whats missing?

Hi Tegron.
I think something is missing in your post above Wink

cheers

Unerde

<<Please insert your text here>> Edited by Unerde
Not sure whats missing, I am running windows 10 and playback is via Logitech 930 Headset, I also tried my monitor, my tv, speakers... same deal no sound... and its only for this game every other game, video, music etc.. works just fine.

Tropico 5, Grand Ages: Medieval is also Kalypso no issues.
Sory for the offtop but this is golden. Reminds me of those grandma using PC/smartphone jokes Big Grin
(30-10-2015, 11:30 PM)Cruiser Wrote: Sory for the offtop but this is golden. Reminds me of those grandma using PC/smartphone jokes Big Grin

Cruiser other than your spelling not sure... He is not specific on what information he wants...
Hi Tegron.
As you have stated that you have tried and used other outputs such as your speakers, we can mark the output as source for your problem as checked.
What about
Unerde Wrote:Are you using additional (third-party) software for your sound device?
Have you updated all of your drivers?

Additionally feel free to contact our support
support@kalypsomedia.com
Explain your problem in detail and do not forget to attach a DxDiag.txt
To create the DxDiag.txt, please do the following:
Click "Start" button and choose "Run". Or alternatively, press (Windows-Button)+R.
Then type "dxdiag" (without quotation marks) and click Ok.
You will find all relevant information in the following window.
Click the "Save all Information" button, located at the bottom of the program window.
Save the file as "dxdiag.txt".
Attach the file "dxdiag.txt" with your reply.

cheers

Unerde
Unerde, no 3rd party.

Issue occurred once I moved from Windows 8.1 to 10 I think.

Again every game/app/process is working, but this one game with audio.

I did email, no reply yet.
[quote pid='210565' dateline='1444915875']
Hello,

i have a very difficult and mean bug...after 2 hrs of Play in the last Mission, the game wanted to autosave. Message "file save failed" appeared...when i tried to save manually it said the same. Though my saved games still showed the correct time of when i saved. But when i wanted to re-start the game, meaning continue, or load it, it doesn´t work....i see only a black screed with the Frame of the game but nothing inside...bottom right Corner i see lots of Units Icons, some that i don´t even know...and thats it...game doesn´t react anymore to anything, and my game is gone...all save games have this result know and i am so sad if i have to restart all...can you help?

Regards

Sascha
[/quote]
Hello saschcon.
Could you share some more details about this problem as well as system specs, such as OS+bit, CPU, GPU and RAM and platform (STeam, GoG, Kalypso-Launcher, or even Console).
Additionally are you having full access to your storage/partitions, especially writing rights in your OS-folder (default C:/)?
Also are you running the game as administrator?

cheers

Unerde