Windowed FUllscreen & Alt-tab crashing
Long time old school Ascaron fan reinstalled and bought the DLCs off steam.  Seems like Kalypso lost a wealth of knowledge by not keeping the Ascaron forums online even if read-only.  

I crash quite frequently when I alt tab out and try to alt tab back to the game.  Any way to deal with this?

I'd also love to run in fullscreen windowed if possible.  Any start options which will do this?
Hi there.
Simply enable windowed mode in your game options. It will be a small window, but your can adjust the window-size on behalf, or simply double-click on the "frame" of the game windows to max it out to your full-desktop size. Smile

cheers

Unerde
(07-11-2015, 05:05 AM)oddible Wrote: I crash quite frequently when I alt tab out and try to alt tab back to the game.  Any way to deal with this?
This will be a hard-disc or memory issue with your machine.
Several fixes.
1. Disc space for Windows page file. (Virtual Memory) - Make sure the "let windows manage it" is selected in the Performance tab.
2. Check and make sure you have that amount of disc space free.
3. Defragment your HD (windows page file works best with contiguous disc space).
Or work round it by using the Windows key first to show the task bar and then select 'Desktop' - bit of a pain but better than a crashed game. Wink