Error during the application of differences ! Help plz
FRENCH (i am french)

Bonjour , je suis désolé mais je ne parle pas allemand.
J'ai acheté Dungeons 2 aujourd'hui (version française), l'installation se fait bien et je peux jouer au jeu, mais quand je veux installer la mise à jour ça me met un message d'erreur à la fin de l'installation de la mise à jour :

"Erreur lors de l'application des différences.Vérifiez que les chemins d'accès des transformations sont valides"

Que faire pour que la mise à jour s'installe correctement !???

Mon système : Windows 10 famille version 1511
processeur : intel core i-5-4690k 3.50 Ghz
RAM : 8.00 Go
Type : 64 bits

----------------------------------
ENGLISH (i ll try to do my best english ...)

Hi , i am sorry but i don't speak german.
I have bought Dungeons 2 today (french version), the installation of the game seems to be OK and i can play it, but when i launch the game it asks me if i want to install the update, i say "yes", the update begin and when the update is at his end i have got an error message :

"Error during the application of differencies. Make sure the acces path of transformations are valids"

What is the solution for a good update !??????

Mon système : Windows 10 famille version 1511
processeur : intel core i-5-4690k 3.50 Ghz
RAM : 8.00 Go
Type : 64 bits
Hi maxime pons.
I am sorry about the inconvience this might have caused.
Your problem seems to be connected to "insufficient" administrative, read/write rights on a specific partition.
Just make sure that you are logged in as an administrator on your PC when installing Dungeons 2 and its Updates.
Additionally make sure that you also have read- and write-rights on your default C partition. As the update will store temporary files in order to install them later properly. If you have insufficient rights with you Windows User-account and/or not enough space left on this partition as well, this is causing problems like the one you are describing.

cheers

Unerde