Grand Ages: Medieval Bugreports - Version 1.1.1
So please feel free to use this thread to report in-game and technical bugs.
(Please use the search function to avoid reposting bugs that might have already been posted.)

Before reporting, please ensure that your system is able to run the game and all drivers are up-to-date and version 1.1.1 has been applied!

In case of graphics display issues or crashes, please include a DxDiag/system information summary, or crashlogs to your report and describe reproduction steps if possible.
We will take a look at every reported issue to ensure a quick solution is provided if necessary.
To create the DxDiag.txt, please do the following:
Click "Start" button and choose "Run". Or alternatively, press (Windows-Button)+R.
Then type "dxdiag" (without quotation marks) and click Ok.
You will find all relevant information in the following window.
Click the "Save all Information" button, located at the bottom of the program window.
Save the file as "dxdiag.txt".
Attach the file "dxdiag.txt" with your reply.

You can also contact our support, if you are having technical issues:
support@kalypsomedia.com

We will have a look frequently and we will work on reported bugs, to make Grand Ages: Medieval the best gaming-experience possible.
As minor an apparent bug as I could hope to encounter: When my game-start scout takes casualties, I seem unable to reinforce him.

I take him back to my start city, with a barracks built, but the reinforce button is not activated. I get the message that the unit is full strength, even if it is really at 3/10.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong?
does it only needs barracks or an update of them?

look at the landscape...you will find huts and tens where you can reinforce your scout
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
Hi El Jefe,

to reinforce units you need the same buildings to recruit them and the research to recruit them. Since a scout is a cavalry unit you have to research the stable and improve your barracks => build and reinforce scouts in towns with a stable.
You will not be able to reinforce scouts in stables of towns you bought or conquered as long as the respective research is missing.

The hut exploit
Although the spotlight disappears after your first visit you mostly can visit a hut again and again to reinforce your scout. So keep the position of a hut in mind properly for it is not easy to find without the spotlight. This exploit doesn't work in every case but quite often.
If it works you may save the stable research point for other improvements as long as you don't want to build cavalry units on your own.

Regards,
Cete