PR Tampa Annexation
I've completed the Adventure campaign and my main goal is to get Tampa up an running, any suggestions on keeping it in the positive instead of negative?

1. I've built a couple of sawmills/residences, and the rest of the buildings but except for those i cant build yet.
2. I've got several convoys going to and from for profit, should i do some convoys for prosperity?
3. I've got one convoy as my main military fleet, do i need to create more of them?
4. what is the best way to keep it from being attacked by nations or pirates?
i need some help PLS!!
i attacked Nombre De Dos, and tried to annex it, but it said "spain doesnt have the military to do it", i then went to Port St. Joe and attacked, to annex, but got the same thing, how do i annex town? anyone got any advice to offer? i just got the Linear ship to use for combat.
(02-02-2016, 05:35 PM)csafd1862 Wrote: 2. I've got several convoys going to and from for profit, should i do some convoys for prosperity?

would help, better would be a route with puttin all goods to the warehouse and then the administrator sell everyday soem amount.

(02-02-2016, 05:35 PM)csafd1862 Wrote: 4. what is the best way to keep it from being attacked by nations or pirates?

lift your reputation over 25, then you won't be attacked.
pirates only attack your convoys. trying to avoid this means hunting them, which means

(02-02-2016, 05:35 PM)csafd1862 Wrote: 3. I've got one convoy as my main military fleet, do i need to create more of them?

you need more! but only as much as you can handle
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
(03-02-2016, 06:22 PM)Dorimil Wrote: would help, better would be a route with puttin all goods to the warehouse and then the administrator sell everyday soem amount.

lift your reputation over 25, then you won't be attacked.
pirates only attack your convoys. trying to avoid this means hunting them, which means

you need more! but only as much as you can handle

TY. now my next problem is my Rep with all nations is round 57%, and no gov will give me jobs, so i mainly stick to pirate hunting even tho in Tampa i have a brothel, to keep most pirates from attacking. my $ right now is 1.6 million.
how do i take over other towns peacefully? (I'm trying to get the achievement unlocks on xbox360 so far i got 21/60.)
my warehouse is continually in the negative......
[img][Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Ma...rgloyp.jpg][/img]
you'll have to lift up your reputation with the nation and the town over 90.
you'll have to own enough facilities in town that 80% (?) of the workers work in your buildings
then you can go to the gov and buy this town
(and probably i forgot something! Wink if you go to the gov you'll see the requirements)

warehouse:
sure you sell more than you buy?
i don't remember everything (too long ago playing the game)
but i think warehouse account should be positive and the trading route negative (which is ok, it only delivers and don't trade directly)
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]