Dungeons 2 PS4 DLC with Game Release
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me why Dungeons 2 for PS4 will be released with DLC on day one? Is it to make the game more affordable, or something else? I understand relasing DLC a month or two later to keep gamer's attention, but I don't understand this unless it was a business decision.
All the DLC was already released on PC so we deemed it only fair to include them with the PS4 release at the regular price for a full game to make a good offering.

There will be no extra charge for the additional content, it's already included with the full game.
(11-02-2016, 10:34 AM)Timo Wrote: All the DLC was already released on PC so we deemed it only fair to include them with the PS4 release at the regular price for a full game to make a good offering.

There will be no extra charge for the additional content, it's already included with the full game.

What about A Game of Winter dlc with undead faction? Are you going to include this at a later date? I bought the game and was very disapointed to see it was not included  Sad