problems with installing the game
I have problem with installing the game
When i click on the autorun the autorun menu is opened normally but when i click on the install option instead of runing the install automatically it tells me to choose a program form a list in order to install
Does anyone know what i can do about it?
@ MoonEmperor
I haven't seen the optical install version of the game but ......
First - is there a list of Programs to choose from?
Second open the CD with Explorer and look for SETUP.EXE and run it direct. (Double Click it)
1)it does give me an option to choose a program from a list
2)i didnt found any setup.exe file and ive tried to run it with almost every file within the disk
3)what kind of software the autorun use to start the setup process (i think i dont have it)

thnx Smile
I have not seen an Optical installation but usually they all install discs have the same layout.
There should be an AUTORUN.INF file on the disc - open it with NOTEPAD and post the contents on a CODE box (makes it easier to see).
Then open a CMD window (type CMD in to the search Programs and files box)
Type D: - the drive letter of your Optical Drive
Type SDIR /s > C:OUTPUT.TXT - this make a list of the files on the disc and write them to a File OUTPUT.TXT in the ROOT of your C: drive

Open that file with NOTEPAD and paste it into a CODE BOX in the same post.

Should be able to see what the installation program is.
(24-03-2016, 05:44 PM)MoonEmperor Wrote: 1)it does give me an option to choose a program from a list
2)i didnt found any setup.exe file and ive tried to run it with almost every file within the disk
3)what kind of software the autorun use to start the setup process (i think i dont have it)

thnx  Smile

Which Windows version are you running? The above indicates an issue with Windows Installer not being properly configured. Other tools such as personal firewalls and security suites may also interfere with this functionality.

Check this website for possible solutions: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...e34?auth=1
If it is a Windows installer problem then try this link - it will detect the windows version you are running.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/mats..._uninstall