[Community] Multiplayer friends
Greetings Emperors and Empresses!

This thread is purely to exchange dates and times when players are looking for other players in order to have some multiplayer fun.
If this thread will used for another purpose it will be closed!

And now, get some multiplayer-matches running!
I have recently bout the game and want to try multiplayer online. Any specific time when people are available?
Hi Soupy_soupy.
Additionally give this thread in the official Steam community hub a try:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/310470/di...072350765/
As it does not matter if you are using the retail-, Steam-, or GoG.com-version of the game and all players can play together.

Or are you playing the PlayStation4 version?

cheers

Unerde
I have the ps4 version - every time I find one opponent he/she leaves 15 minutes in to the games

(08-06-2016, 11:41 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hi Soupy_soupy.
Additionally give this thread in the official Steam community hub a try:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/310470/di...072350765/
As it does not matter if you are using the retail-, Steam-, or GoG.com-version of the game and all players can play together.

Or are you playing the PlayStation4 version?

cheers

Unerde
Hello Soupy_soupy.
Best would be aksing in a PlayStation4 Community, if you are looking for players to play Grand Ages: Medieval in multiplayer.
You can easily access and search for Grand Ages: Medieval Communities, via the "friends"-button on your PS4. Just hit "Communnties" after and search for "Grand Ages: Medieval". There are several groups quite active, always looking for other players.

cheers

Unerde
Thanks for the help

(08-06-2016, 12:54 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hello Soupy_soupy.
Best would be aksing in a PlayStation4 Community, if you are looking for players to play Grand Ages: Medieval in multiplayer.
You can easily access and search for Grand Ages: Medieval Communities, via the "friends"-button on your PS4. Just hit "Communnties" after and search for "Grand Ages: Medieval". There are several groups quite active, always looking for other players.

cheers

Unerde
You are welcome. Smile