Original E-Mail Closed
Hello Kalypso Support, I bought Tropico 5 a few years back and I want to play it again, however, I closed my original e-mail recently and the product key was linked to that account. I am wondering if you can release that product key from my old account (will send old email via private message once response is sent back) so I can put it with my new account and also I also request that you close my old email account once key is transferred, also I sent an e-mail to your support also in case this does not help and I need to contact support directly

Thank you.
Hello TheLazyCoin.
Could you please contact our official support directly:
support@kalypsomedia.com
Just send a mail including everything you came up with here, as well as probably the product key, new email and everything that mght be helpful to get this sorted properly and quickly.

cheers

Unerde
(23-05-2016, 10:52 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hello TheLazyCoin.
Could you please contact our official support directly:
support@kalypsomedia.com
Just send a mail including everything you came up with here, as well as probably the product key, new email and everything that mght be helpful to get this sorted properly and quickly.

cheers

Unerde

Hello Unerde, I have contacted support and everything is currently being dealt with. Thank you, TheLazyCoin.
Hi TheLazyCoin.
Awesome! Nice to hear. So I will close this thread, due to it not being needed anymore. Smile

cheers

Unerde