Controller Issue with Tropico 5 on Xbox One
The left trigger button will not work for me on xbox one. I know it is not a problem with my controllers because they work on every other game.  But on this one when I click it does not bring up the menu like it is supposed to. Does anyone know a way around this? As of right now, I can not play the game.
Hi limited Knight.
Are you using a wireless controller?
If so, it might be connected to your controller being outdated. So do the following in order to get your controller getting updated:
- Get an USB-cable (if you are using an android/windows-phone, the data-cable will do the works as well)
- before attaching the controller to the XBox, remove the batteries from your controller
-> unplug all controllers. Some for "dongles", such as those you need for Guitar Hero/Rockband Controller
- Internet, for sure
- "Settings"/"Einstellung" - "All settings" - "Kinect & devices" - "devices & accessories" - "XBoxOne Wireless Controller" (to be seen below the currently logged in XBoxLive-Pofile. Only this Controller and User should be shown. If more controllers/users are shown something is still plugged in and the update cannot be done) - No select "Update Controller" and follow the steps.
As soon as "No updates available" will be shown, your Wireless Controller is uo-to-date.

cheers

Unerde
Thanks for the help. I had a GH controller hooked up. As soon as I unplugged it the problem was fixed.
Hi LimitedKnight.
That's why I found it neccessary to mention as I got the same problem this weekend Wink

Happy it is working for you now!
Enjoy!

cheers

Unerde
(30-05-2016, 03:24 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hi LimitedKnight.
That's why I found it neccessary to mention as I got the same problem this weekend Wink

Happy it is working for you now!
Enjoy!

cheers

Unerde

Thank you both!!! Had the same issue for days and unplugging my guitar hero dongle fixed it! Made an account just to express my gratitude.
Hi HectoriousDaGr8 .
I am happy to hear and thank you so much for your passion and dedication.

Keep it up and have fun with El Presidente!

cheers

Unerde