Beta copies? (Tropcio 5 and Grand Ages: Medieval)
Hey guys.. so in a way I'm new here, but I've been playing Kalypso games my whole life. I'm especially a fan of the Tropico series, AND a collector on Steam (especially beta games). I love collecting beta games because it's like a slice of gaming history. Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone has any spare keys for Tropico 5 or Grand Ages Medieval beta for Steam? I've been looking for a while with no luck. I'm going to go ahead and post in the specific forums too.. hopefully someone can help me. Thanks guys. Big Grin
What do you mean spare?   In the sense I have a spare house?  

Helping you:  wait for a sale.   Even with a zero skill job you can afford tropico after an hour of labor.

Quote:AND a collector on Steam

Use some of that money on Tropico
Hello phrostbyte.
I am happy to see you in this board as well.
Nevertheless the response I gave you on Steam, will be the same here as well:
Unerde on steam Wrote:Please be aware that most of the Betas, that will be/are available prior to the release of a game are purely for internal testing and probably press, but never supposed to be for public use.

So please do not ask anymore regarding this topic, neither on Steam, in the official board, nor as email to our support, as the outcome/response will always be the same.

cheers

Unerde
(20-06-2016, 10:56 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hello phrostbyte.
I am happy to see you in this board as well.
Nevertheless the response I gave you on Steam, will be the same here as well:

So please do not ask anymore regarding this topic, neither on Steam, in the official board, nor as email to our support, as the outcome/response will always be the same.

cheers

Unerde

if this isn't the right place to ask, can you please tell me where I should look? I'm very determined, surely there must be someone out there who can help me. either someone that can generate a couple keys or someone who has a couple spare keys they haven't activated yet. There's always someone!

also to the first reply: i already have both regular versions, i'm looking for beta keys
Hello phrostbyte.
Easiest way to get beta-keys is to actually participate in those betas.
So best place would be all kind of platforms (forums, social media, community hubs, reddit, whatsoever) from all kind of developers publishers and such alike.
But asking for long gone and as many times responded none existing, and even if so, not being handed out, please do not post or ask about this specific topic anymore. Especially do not actually spam all our platforms. One post/thread would have been sufficient.

cheers

Unerde
(20-06-2016, 01:52 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hello phrostbyte.
Easiest way to get beta-keys is to actually participate in those betas.
So best place would be all kind of platforms (forums, social media, community hubs, reddit, whatsoever) from all kind of developers publishers and such alike.
But asking for long gone and as many times responded none existing, and even if so, not being handed out, please do not post or ask about this specific topic anymore. Especially do not actually spam all our platforms. One post/thread would have been sufficient.

cheers

Unerde

I'm not trying to spam I'm looking for help. I asked one of the devs and they told me to ask here.. if this isn't the right place please tell me where I might be able to find someone. I don't believe in "never" or "doesn't exist". I've found much rarer games before.
Hello phrostbyte.
This is the last reply from one out of three officials you have asked already on several platforms, which all told you that there is no key, beta or anything you can get from our side:
There is no key/beta you can and will get from us (devs/publishers/officials) at all.
So please stop posting, asking and opening new threads, or contacting any of us, regarding this specific topic.

Just head over and actually participate in alphas, betas whatsoever. This is the easiest way to get those games.

cheers

Unerde