Beta copies?
Hey guys.. so in a way I'm new here, but I've been playing Kalypso games my whole life. I'm especially a fan of the Tropico series, AND a collector on Steam (especially beta games). I love collecting beta games because it's like a slice of gaming history. Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone has any spare keys for Tropico 5 or Grand Ages Medieval beta for Steam? I've been looking for a while with no luck. I'm going to go ahead and post in the specific forums too.. hopefully someone can help me. Thanks guys. Big Grin
What do you mean spare?   In the sense I have a spare mobile phone?  

What of equal value are you offering?

It seems you have already been buying steam games.  Continue doing that.

Helping you:  wait for a sale.  Even with a zero skill job you can afford tropico after an hour of labor.

You have already expended 9 minutes of effort whinging. Create value for someone else then visit steam with the fruits of your labor.
(18-06-2016, 08:49 AM)bagAvagabond Wrote: What do you mean spare?   In the sense I have a spare mobile phone?  

What of equal value are you offering?

It seems you have already been buying steam games.  Continue doing that.

Helping you:  wait for a sale.  Even with a zero skill job you can afford tropico after an hour of labor.

You have already expended 9 minutes of effort whinging. Create value for someone else then visit steam with the fruits of your labor.
I'm not sure what whinging means but I think you might have misunderstood. I already have both games, I'm just looking for beta keys for them.
(18-06-2016, 02:49 AM)phrostbyte Wrote: Hey guys.. so in a way I'm new here, but I've been playing Kalypso games my whole life. I'm especially a fan of the Tropico series, AND a collector on Steam (especially beta games). I love collecting beta games because it's like a slice of gaming history. Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone has any spare keys for Tropico 5 or Grand Ages Medieval beta for Steam? I've been looking for a while with no luck. I'm going to go ahead and post in the specific forums too.. hopefully someone can help me. Thanks guys. Big Grin

Having participated in T5 & GAM betas I can tell you that it is not possible. Any "key" would be useless to you. They would be flagged as used already or cancelled already.
(18-06-2016, 07:38 PM)billyplod Wrote: Having participated in T5 & GAM betas I can tell you that it is not possible. Any "key" would be useless to you. They would be flagged as used already or cancelled already.

Actually steam keys are good forever unless they've already been used. I was hoping maybe someone has an extra key from the beta periods. Perhaps someone who works at kalypso? Anyone at all? I can offer compensation of course.
(20-06-2016, 10:56 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hello phrostbyte.
I am happy to see you in this board as well.
Nevertheless the response I gave you on Steam, will be the same here as well:
Unerde on steam Wrote:Please be aware that most of the Betas, that will be/are available prior to the release of a game are purely for internal testing and probably press, but never supposed to be for public use.

So please do not ask anymore regarding this topic, neither on Steam, in the official board, nor as email to our support, as the outcome/response will always be the same.

cheers

Unerde
You might have to accept the fact that no beta keys are available anymore.
Discussion closed.
Kalypso Media
Follow Kalypso on Twitter!

For game support issues please contact our support team via email support@kalypsomedia.com