trophy glitch
Hello,

I wrote a trophy guide for this game on PS4, turns out that some players don't get the

Dark Gold Rush
You mined a total of 1,000,000 gold

and

The Power be with you!
You collected a total of 250,000 mana.

trophies.
Even if you mine/collect it within 1! game.

You guys know if this problem? any way to fix it.
Hello NemoG.
Even when restarting the whole console, and restaring the game, it will not pop up/be earned?

cheers

Unerde
(20-06-2016, 02:34 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hello NemoG.
Even when restarting the whole console, and restaring the game, it will not pop up/be earned?

cheers

Unerde

Apparently not, a re-install is on the to-do list to see if that helps.
Hi NemoG.
Thank you for the quick heads up.
Feel free to share all information, especially what has been done in order to get or to not getting the trophy, that we can easily forward this to the QA/devs to get this sorted.

cheers

Unerde
(20-06-2016, 03:48 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hi NemoG.
Feel free to share all information, especially what has been done in order to get or to not getting the trophy, that we can easily forward this to the QA/devs to get this sorted.

cheers

Unerde

So I got 3 people with this issue now.

we all played the story mode normally and got the 2500 and 25000 mana trophies and the 10.000 and 100.000 gold trophies during the campaign.

now all of us tried it differently but put it short;

I did "the old mines" skirmish twice, had 125.000+ Mana and 500.000+ gold in both games. Nothing happened.

Three others replied on my post here: Dungeons 2 Trophy guide

Quote:poppirat I Got 250000 mana in one game and it dindnt pop ? Sad

Quote:dolock; Same with me. I got the trophy for 25000 mana in the last story mission. Then I played a skirmish game. I had 227000. I finished the game but nothing.

Quote: AvengedEvil Same here. I farmed over 250000 mana in one level and I'm quite sure that I had much more than 1000000 gold.

I will load an old save before I got 250000 mana and 1000000 gold and will farm it once again. Hopefully this will work and unlock both trophies.
I'll inform you about the outcome as soon as I'm done with it.

Otherwise I'll delete the game and do it try to do it in skirmish.

Does that help?
dolock;5678521 Wrote:Finally got the mana trophy!

Reinstalled the game 3 times and got to 250000 mana 4 times and still nothing.
Had to use my friends ps4. No problem getting the trophy there.

Did you load the game or did it again?

dolock;5679231 Wrote:I tried with my savegames first but it didn't work. Reinstalled and deleted the savegames again just to be sure, and then started a new game.

So that worked...
(20-06-2016, 03:48 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hi NemoG.

cheers

Unerde
I am experiencing a similar issue. I completed the campaign and used skirmish to wrap up the gold and mana trophies (I successfully got the gold trophy). However despite being well over 250k mana, I did not receive the mana trophy. 

I restarted my console and reloaded the game, but that did not help. I copied my game saves to online storage, uninstalled the game, and deleted all console stored game saves. Then I reinstalled the game and started a new game. I know there was no interference from the online backups because my campaign map was empty.  In skirmish I again gathered over 250k mana but still didn't get the trophy. I don't know what else to do and would love some suggestions please. Thanks!
Hello everybody.
So summed up, when changing the console, or having a backup of the savefile -> uninstalling -> reinstalling will solve the problem?
Any more details on that? As currently there is not enough information available to actually forward this to our QA/devs in order to reproduce, verify and fix this problem.
But I will forward what you have collected so far, but anybits and pieces of information would be helpful to pinpoint this problem and get this sorted.

cheers

Unerde
(29-06-2016, 09:07 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hello everybody.
So summed up, when changing the console, or having a backup of the savefile -> uninstalling -> reinstalling will solve the problem?
Any more details on that? As currently there is not enough information available to actually forward this to our QA/devs in order to reproduce, verify and fix this problem.
But I will forward what you have collected so far, but anybits and pieces of information would be helpful to pinpoint this problem and get this sorted.

cheers

Unerde

Uninstalling and reinstalling did NOT work for me. I am still glitched out of the trophy. I do not have access to a second console to try that.
(29-06-2016, 09:04 PM)Ichthultu Wrote: Uninstalling and reinstalling did NOT work for me. I am still glitched out of the trophy. I do not have access to a second console to try that.

Same for me,
I'll try to use a 2nd console later this week (borrow one from a friend)