Dungeons 2 Bugreports - Version 1.6.1
Changelog
Version 1.6.1

Please use this thread to report in-game bugs. Ensure your game is updated to version 1.6.1 before reporting!

In case of graphics display issues or crashes, please include a DxDiag summary or crashlogs to your report and describe reproduction steps if possible. We will take a look at every reported issue to ensure a quick solution is provided if necessary. Please don't post here if your graphic card does not meet the minimum hardware requirements.
Feel also free to contact our support, which can be contacted via
support@kalypsomedia.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE! While using older savegames in the 1.6.1 version should generally work fine, we can not guarantee that your experience will be the same, especially when picking up from an old campaign savegame.

Please use the search function to avoid reposting bugs that have already been posted.
(25-08-2016, 11:37 AM)Unerde Wrote: Changelog
Version 1.6.1

Please use this thread to report in-game bugs. Ensure your game is updated to version 1.6.1 before reporting!

In case of graphics display issues or crashes, please include a DxDiag summary or crashlogs to your report and describe reproduction steps if possible. We will take a look at every reported issue to ensure a quick solution is provided if necessary. Please don't post here if your graphic card does not meet the minimum hardware requirements.
Feel also free to contact our support, which can be contacted via
support@kalypsomedia.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE! While using older savegames in the 1.6.1 version should generally work fine, we can not guarantee that your experience will be the same, especially when picking up from an old campaign savegame.

Please use the search function to avoid reposting bugs that have already been posted.

Hi so I'm relatively new the series of Dungeons and am having a lot of fun playing it, I'm playing dungeons 2 on PS4 and have encountered the issues with not being able to obtain the trophies "Dark Gold Rush" and "The PowerPoint Be With You" has there been any known fix it have tried reloading saves, reinstalling, and using other consoles but none have seemed to work. If the issue has been resolved with a patch are there any plans too include a patch further that 1.0.1 for the PS4 version of the game?
"The Power be with you:
Hi Chance9436.
Please check if you have the latest updates and patches for Dungeons 2.
As we had a small hotfix on PS4 in September, which aimed at trophies and players not being able to get some specific trophies.

cheers

Unerde
(17-10-2016, 09:16 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hi Chance9436.
Please check if you have the latest updates and patches for Dungeons 2.
As we had a small hotfix on PS4 in September, which aimed at trophies and players not being able to get some specific trophies.

cheers

Unerde

I appreciate the help, the issue seems to be stemming ffrom something on the disc itself, I had it cleaned to verify and it didn't work, however after I purchased a digital copy via psn store I was able to get the 2 remaining trophies being able to platinum the game. Wink