PS4 - Game slows to a crawl.
Just started playing version 1.01 on the ps4 and during the Naga Campaign, after building the Crystal Chamber, the game slows to a crawl, making any further progress impossible.  I have no other applications running and have restarted the ps4. I am running version 3.55 of the system software.
Anyone else having frame rate issues with this game on the ps4?
Code:
Try booting the PS4 in safe mode and select option 5 rebuild the database,I do this at least a couple of times a month and have done so for years with the PS3.It kind of works like a defrag does on a PC and keeps things running smoothly.

Switch the PS4 off incase you usually drop the system into rest mode,press and hold the on/off button till you hear the second beep.Connect the DS4 via it's charging cable and run option 5 rebuild the database,no data will be lost unless it's corrupted data,and make sure your latest saves are uploaded or backed up prior to running safe mode incase of a problem.

If you regularly put your PS4 into rest mode switch it off fully now and again it may help the system to make sure all background processes are killed off once in a while.
I know that sometimes the PS4 runs slow - I found this solution..... don't know if it works mind.
(10-09-2016, 06:21 PM)Kiltedboy Wrote: Just started playing version 1.01 on the ps4 and during the Naga Campaign, after building the Crystal Chamber, the game slows to a crawl, making any further progress impossible.  I have no other applications running and have restarted the ps4. I am running version 3.55 of the system software.
Anyone else having frame rate issues with this game on the ps4?

well, i hawe the same problem, really need help because i want to play, but same after building crystal chamber it freezes every time.... i hawe cd, but its new, crystal clear....i playing lot of games on ps4 no-one is slowing like this...

so srsly, if there is any solution, please help Sad
Same problem here Sad i tried option rebuild the database and still same game is slowing to a crawl
Hi keeper24.
What about your local storage on your PS4 in general?
Please make sure that it is not fully stuffed with files (games, videos, screenshots, apps and so on), as this might slow down your PS4 as well.

cheers

Unerde
2 days ago i deleted all from my ps4 all games, screens, all data and after that still slows when naga are gathering mana from crystal
I tested it now and when naga gathering mana from mana crystal its goin to slows and crawl but when they stop gathering there is no problem with game