The First Templar problem!
Hello, I have installed The First Templar on my computer and when I click play, I get a message saying "Failed to initialize video mode." I am also playing on a old computer (Vista).
My system:

Windows Edtiion: Windows Vista Home Premium
RAM: 2.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating system
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual   CPU E2140 @ 1.60 Ghz 
Graphics Card: Intel 82945g Express Chipset Family
Please help in any way you can!  Smile
(11-11-2016, 05:06 AM)thatonemilan Wrote: Graphics Card: Intel 82945g Express Chipset Family

Unfortunately, this onboard graphics chipset will not be able to run the game properly. The rest of your hardware just barely meets the system requirements so I'm afraid you will not be able to play The First Templar on this machine.
(11-11-2016, 12:29 PM)Timo Wrote: Unfortunately, this onboard graphics chipset will not be able to run the game properly. The rest of your hardware just barely meets the system requirements so I'm afraid you will not be able to play The First Templar on this machine.

Oh, huh. Is there a way to use the product key on Steam so I can play it on a different computer?
@thatonemilan

It's no problem you just load / log in to your account in STEAM on another PC - go through the verification process and off you go - if you save games to the STEAM Cloud you can play the saved version.

I currently use three different machines for various STEAM Games.
(11-11-2016, 06:32 PM)billyplod Wrote: @thatonemilan

It's no problem you just load / log in to your account in STEAM on another PC - go through the verification process and off you go - if you save games to the STEAM Cloud you can play the saved version.

I currently use three different machines for various STEAM Games.

Thanks! Glad I can be able to play it on my newer computer  Big Grin