Tropico 5 Xbox 360 keeps crashing!
everytime I try to play tropico 5 with all the dlcs and the update which is required to play 
The game crashes randomly everytime 
Tropico 5 and the big cheese works fine without the update 
When you add the dlcs such as waterborne it requires the update to play. 
As soon as you play with the update the game crashes 
This is incredibly frustrating considering I have bought the dlc for the game and now cannot play at all 
It makes the whole game unplayable and considering the last and only update you did for the game was July 2016 I'm assuming you have no intention on correcting this issue!? 
I've googled the problem and several other people are experiencing the same issues. 
I would love to hear back from someone who can resolve this problem as in other threads 
Nothing was done!!!!!!!! And it's now 2017 the game still doesn't work!!! 
Feel a lot cheated and that the company doesn't care as long as they have my money 
And because I downloaded it it's non refundable 
Which again is extremly cheeky of kalypso 
Would like a reply asap 
Thanks
Hi MissAnna1989.
Could you please contact our support directly, which can be found here:
support@kalypsomedia.com
Please include all details about the problem, since when it is appearing, which version is installed, where you have bought it, which region you are playing, which region your console is set and what you have done so far in order to get rid of the problem.

cheers

Unerde
(12-01-2017, 09:29 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hi MissAnna1989.
support@kalypsomedia.com
Please include all details about the problem, since when it is appearing, which version is installed, where you have bought it, which region you are playing, which region your console is set and what you have done so far in order to get rid of the problem.

cheers

Unerde

Hey. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly 
I've already contacted Microsoft to get my money back and they wouldn't due to the fact that it was bought through the Xbox market place. 

I bought it ages ago. And have never properly played the game cause it required he update and then the updat makes the game crash. 
Along with all your the dlc.
And considering I've seen other threads saying that they have been in contact with kalypso about this and they basically said. We aren't fixin a patch for the update 
👍🏻👍🏻 
All I want is to be able to play tropico 5. 
I really like the game which is why I purchased it with all the dlcs 
I've had hours of fun with tropico 4 

Another reason why I bring his up now. Is that it's currently on the Xbox gold 80% off deals. 
Which I feel is a little unfair to anyone byuying it. To then later on like me figure out. It won't work because of the update! 

All I want is a fix if you could. 
I've turned off I cloud saving 
I have cleared the cashe 
I've checked to see if the downloads are damaged they are not. 
I've uninstalled it all and reinstalled it twice now. 
It still doesn't work. 

Xbox 360 elite
Tropic 5 
Plus all the dlc 
Downloaded from the Xbox gold market place 
I'm am in EnglandSomerset 
I'm assuming the Xbox is saying the same. 
As I haven't messed around with anything 

Like I said. Works tropico 5 and the big cheese dlc without the update. As soon as you add any other dlc you need an update. 
So you update. Then the game continually crashes at random. 

I will email as well with the email address you have given me. But I'm skeptical to if I would actually get a reply. From other threads I got the impression they weren't interested in fixing it
Hello MissAnna1989.
This impression is wrong actually.
Actually we need all kind of details from the players, to reproduce this problem.
Only when we can reproduce a problem, we will be able to actually fix it.
As it is working on our end, there seems to be something that is causing the problem and we need to pinpoint in the first place.
Therefore we recommed to contact the support, as all details can quickly be shared, even files and we might find a proper solution.

Best example would be a problem with the PS4 version of the game last year. Only a minority of players were affected and we were only be able to pinpoint and actually fix the problem thanks to a player who took our call serious and provided us all we asked for, including some files off of his console, with which we finally could test, reproduce, pinpoint and finally fix the problem.

cheers

Unerde
Hey guys, has anyone had any luck with the issue? At first, months ago I thought it was just me, but the problem seems to be more common than i thought...
Just purchased the game with all DLC and the game crashes immediately and constantly.

It will play just fine without the DLC but when DLC and title update are applied it simply won't function.

Canadian X-Box 360 Elite
Downloaded version

Looks like we've been robbed!
Booo😿
Kalypso please please please fix it!!! I contacted the support but no answer so far, as you mentioned a PS4 player helped with files etc I would be up to do the same, just tell me what you need!!!
(13-01-2017, 09:25 PM)Soulfulmean Wrote: Booo😿
Kalypso please please please fix it!!! I contacted the support but no answer so far, as you mentioned a PS4 player helped with files etc I would be up to do the same, just tell me what you need!!!

I've emailed them also using the email address given. 
Still waiting for a reply also.
I have this same problem, there is a lengthy thread on these forums already dating back months without resolution.

US Xbox and disc
DLC was on sale this week on Gold so I finally picked it up

Its very hard to play when you have to hard reset the system every 20 minutes or so...
(12-01-2017, 09:29 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hi MissAnna1989.
support@kalypsomedia.com

cheers

Unerde

Hi,

I have emailed my details in, is there a time frame for a resolution to this problem?
(12-01-2017, 12:08 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hello MissAnna1989.
This impression is wrong actually.
Actually we need all kind of details from the players, to reproduce this problem.
Only when we can reproduce a problem, we will be able to actually fix it.
As it is working on our end, there seems to be something that is causing the problem and we need to pinpoint in the first place.
Therefore we recommed to contact the support, as all details can quickly be shared, even files and we might find a proper solution.

Best example would be a problem with the PS4 version of the game last year. Only a minority of players were affected and we were only be able to pinpoint and actually fix the problem thanks to a player who took our call serious and provided us all we asked for, including some files off of his console, with which we finally could test, reproduce, pinpoint and finally fix the problem.

cheers

Unerde
Hello again. 
I emailed kalypso a week ago with the email address you gave me and I've heard nothing it even had an email back. 
What is going on!?
Hi MissAnna1989.
Please be aware that you are not the only person contacting our support and our support is always busy getting back to each and every person.
Nevertheless I will have a look, what might have gone wrong.
Just be aware cannot make any promises to speed up any process.

Thank you for your patience.

cheers

Unerde
(20-01-2017, 12:55 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hi MissAnna1989.
Please be aware that you are not the only person contacting our support and our support is always busy getting back to each and every person.
Nevertheless I will have a look, what might have gone wrong.
Just be aware cannot make any promises to speed up any process.

Thank you for your patience.

cheers

Unerde
Another week passed. And still no rely email!!!!! 
This is ridiculous
Heyyyyyy it's now coming up to Valentine's Day. 
What the hell are you guys doing. 
Sorry but in previous threads you blew people off absolutely disgusting
It's now the 26th of Feb 
The game still freezes and crashes. 
What are you guys doing 
This is really poor customer service. I'm not happy
Dear Kalypso, it is now the 4th of April and the game still has problems running after the latest update, as a fan of the series I feel cheated and let down for the very poor customer service, tech support and the unwillingness to make things right, on top of not being able to get a refund you don't really seem to care to put things right and it's maddening!
Could you at least remove the latest update? It's obviously causing all the issues and it makes the game unplayable, if you at least did that we could all enjoy the game without the very latest features which we don't have a clue about anyway as 20 min is really not enough time to get a sense of what changed.
Please do something
Thanks
Should I take this prolonged silence as an aknowledment that nothing is going to be done on the issue?