Terraforming and building placement
I really wish Tropico 6 to have some terraforming options, even as basic as T3 and T4 with buildings and roads auto leveling terrain. Properly projecting and then building city on uneven terrain was very fun part of Tropico 4 which was completely missing in Tropico 5 with its huge ideally even platos of land. Building placement was terrible in T5 too - huge grids, no rotation by 45 degrees making city building downright boring. I so wish Tropico 6 addresses all this.
(13-06-2017, 03:42 PM)Ghost Bear Wrote: I really wish Tropico 6 to have some terraforming options, even as basic as T3 and T4 with buildings and roads auto leveling terrain. Properly projecting and then building city on uneven terrain was very fun part of Tropico 4 which was completely missing in Tropico 5 with its huge ideally even platos of land. Building placement was terrible in T5 too - huge grids, no rotation by 45 degrees making city building downright boring. I so wish Tropico 6 addresses all this.

I agree, some in game terraforming would be good, nothing too drastic, but enough to let you flatten out small sections for building placement. This would make building around hilly terrain so much easier. I hate flat cities, they're so boring, I understand why people build them so flat, working with hills is so hard in any city builder, but being able to flatten terrain in the game at least lets you build at various elevations (sort of like terracing).
I can see a few requests in those screenshots. Connected islands, bridges over rivers.

The visuals look sharp, but I hope building design is updated.

And yes, more flexibility with the placement of roads and buildings would be good, but looking at the screenshots, I'm not convinced
(15-06-2017, 08:34 PM)Mikeeboy Wrote: I can see a few requests in those screenshots. Connected islands, bridges over rivers.

The visuals look sharp, but I hope building design is updated.

And yes, more flexibility with the placement of roads and buildings would be good, but looking at the screenshots, I'm not convinced

Agreed with this post!
Hi everybody.
Flexibility will for sure also come along the ability to build bridges and tunnels.

cheers

Unerde