Route Planner
I found the most difficult / irritating / confusing / unexplainable  (delete as appropriate),  is the truckers routing and goods delivery system. 

It has been discussed / cursed /  argued / derided (delete as appropriate) in the Tropico forum. 

So the question, suggestion is -Way marked routing?  
So you, the player, can create a route telling the truckers where to go, and even what to pick up and unload. This could add an extra dimension to the game and stop potential head injury or damage to walls, has players shout "WHERE'S MY WOOD GONE !!"

Attached Files Image(s)

(16-06-2017, 12:45 PM)billyplod Wrote: I found the most difficult / irritating / confusing / unexplainable  (delete as appropriate),  is the truckers routing and goods delivery system. 

It has been discussed / cursed /  argued / derided (delete as appropriate) in the Tropico forum. 

So the question, suggestion is -Way marked routing?  
So you, the player, can create a route telling the truckers where to go, and even what to pick up and unload. This could add an extra dimension to the game and stop potential head injury or damage to walls, has players shout "WHERE'S MY WOOD GONE !!"

Great idea, I'd love that, would add more of a trading feel to the game, a kind of internal trade system a little like the Anno series
I tend not to compare Tropico with other city building games. I'll focus on the social/political side of the game, while having a fairly functional trading system.
I met Lulu Marie once, at the Tropico Cafe. Reggie's a twat!