PlayStation 4 Patch: Introducing Couch-Coop!
Thanks for the responses guys! I love the game too... I honestly think it needs 10 more highest tier armors and at least 5 of the highest tier weapons for each weapon type... that brings the game up to loot hunting status... not a super long lasting one, but at least on par. But even more than that would be epic.

The 3rd player would mean a lot for me, since I have a local partner and at least one online buddy and we all like to play, but can't do so together!

New character class would give me a reason to replay from the beginning. I'd do it too! Lol

And just in case the devs are listening, mounts would be AMAZING... I know it's not common for the genre, and people ALWAYS start whining about how unnecessary it would be in a game like this, but the reality is, coolness is never unnecessary... if it adds to the fun, why not? And to disprove the argument before it even starts: dynasty warriors, DOTA 2, sacred 2, Paladins, Smite... and even Diablo 3 (though it's only for short bursts with the paladin), all have mounts and are in genres where it's unnecessary, but it's just cool!
After killing so many wolves, crabs and boars I don't think any of them would want to join us lol.
Ok... having another thought... a loot creation feature.... the ability to customize the appearance of different armor features... and they appear as drops via the challenges.... some magical spell looking glow effects would be cool too... adds some serious longevity and replay to the game... I'd love to see this
(25-06-2017, 07:31 AM)Barnak Straugnof Wrote: After killing so many wolves, crabs and boars I don't think any of them would want to join us lol.

Lol but if u can't beat em, join em!
I think they should drop the exp requirement on high level characters just a little. I need three million for a level, and at the fire giants cave I have one million exp since starting over. I mean I'm not whining because it's too hard; haven't died once yet on this playthrough. But it's an rpg, I should be able to upgrade my guy a little?
Just wanted to inform everyone that Kalypso media has confirmed on Facebook that there are no plans for DLC
Hello Seanshineyouth.
This is not correct and please quote accrodingly.
We have stated that there are currently no plans for a DLC at the moment, or for the specific case of addituional loot, as this was the matter on facebook.
This does not mean that we completely stopped working on the game.

cheers

Unerde
(28-06-2017, 09:32 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hello Seanshineyouth.
This is not correct and please quote accrodingly.
We have stated that there are currently no plans for a DLC at the moment, or for the specific case of addituional loot, as this was the matter on facebook.
This does not mean that we completely stopped working on the game.

cheers

Unerde

im actually super glad to be corrected! Though, more loot would be ideal for DLC ... that's what I'd really like you to consider if ur interested in what we'd like to see in DLC Smile thanks!
Can anyone tell me how much loot there is to collect? Is it just basically one or 2 cool armors and then the loot hunt is over... and does new game + add more armors or just the same ones with higher stats?
Anyone??? How much Loot?? lol.
Same with higher stats.
(04-07-2017, 01:13 AM)Seanshineyouth Wrote: Can anyone tell me how much loot there is to collect?  Is it just basically one or 2 cool armors and then the loot hunt is over... and does new game + add more armors or just the same ones with higher stats?

Actually the same items with better stats. Sad
(07-07-2017, 09:25 AM)one8seven Wrote: Actually the same items with better stats. Sad

Ahh.  Well are there a good number of legendaries to collect?
Specifically armors... if really like to go hunting for lots of cool armors... is it a small loot table?
When can we expect couch co-op for Xbox?

I bought the game specifically to play with my wife after hearing it was soon.
Hi ImBrotherCain.
The Patch for Xbox One is still in the works.
We are still working closely with Microsoft, to get it out soon. Unfortunately the XboxOne version needs more work, than expected.
As soon as I receive more details and probably a more accurate date and time, I will update you for sure.

cheers

Unerde
Hi guys I have a question about challenges and new game+. In the first mission i have missed some skulls so I didn't complete the challenge but I completed challenges on the other maps so if I start new game + I will lost all my progress with challenges and i must do it again?

Thank you  Smile
(31-07-2017, 08:40 AM)Bloody_lachtan Wrote: Hi guys I have a question about challenges and new game+. In the first mission i have missed some skulls so I didn't complete the challenge but I completed challenges on the other maps so if I start new game + I will lost all my progress with challenges and i must do it again?

Thank you  Smile

Most of the maps (with a few exceptions) can be replayed as many times as you like. If you visit the longboat (or later in the game, the dimensional portal as well), you'll find these maps listed as "Hunts." If you choose one, you can replay a previous map with a fresh opportunity to achieve optional challenges.
(31-07-2017, 10:47 AM)Nova_Shard Wrote: Most of the maps (with a few exceptions) can be replayed as many times as you like. If you visit the longboat (or later in the game, the dimensional portal as well), you'll find these maps listed as "Hunts." If you choose one, you can replay a previous map with a fresh opportunity to achieve optional challenges.

Thanks I noticed that but I missed challenges only in the first mission/map
Hi guys, its possible to get back rune from weapon/armor? 

Thank you
You can't replay the very first map. And no, you can't get runes back from equipment after it's been forged in.
Anyone with issue doing Trials of Gods in couch coop? We entered the trials while both on level 13, and then in the trial player2's character got reset to level 1, without armors and weapons. We seem to have lost the original caharcter...
Its a known bug - hope they will fix it soon!
Yes, played every Playstation isometric couch co-op game since the original Diablo. This one is very good, its got character, fun, variation, a well-researched setting, its all good apart from a few technical issues, which will hopefully be ironed out soon. Nice one, Games Farm. Only bought VWoM when it went to couch co-op, so bear that in mind with new games, developers - couch co-op is not dead!
Hey there! Can someone please answer to my Questions???
I asked everywhere, even on Facebook and GamesFaq.com but did not get an Answer.

I only want to know, if the 3 Following Bugs have been finally fixed now on Playstation 4:

1) Can i keep my Attribute Points on New Game+?
2) Can i keep my Gear on New Game+?
3) Can i start New Game+ Over and over again after each Playthrough??

I ask this Because some people in other Threads (With Google Search) say, that some of these still have not been fixed at all.
(21-08-2017, 06:24 PM)Ventus85 Wrote: Hey there! Can someone please answer to my Questions???
I asked everywhere, even on Facebook and GamesFaq.com but did not get an Answer.

I only want to know, if the 3 Following Bugs have been finally fixed now on Playstation 4:

1) Can i keep my Attribute Points on New Game+?
2) Can i keep my Gear on New Game+?
3) Can i start New Game+ Over and over again after each Playthrough??

I ask this Because some people in other Threads (With Google Search) say, that some of these still have not been fixed at all.

http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread...#pid215944