T6 needs the goods things of T4
I played and REPLAYED T4 a lot of times in the past, I got 300 hours of it and I enjoyed it a lot. Graphics werent the best, it annoyed me a lot that I couldnt paint the floor or align buildings to the roads, etc, but it was very enjoyable game.

Then T5 came and I didnt get the same feeling at all, it was a boring game which could almost be only played creating grid streets and, again, boring. I only played the campaign once, and thats all. The thing is that T5 campaing is not very replay-friendly, and that way of setting the missions isnt helping either. In T4 one of the things I liked to do was trying to speed run the mission and I could get most of them I think under 30 min, some under 20 min. 

My suggestion is that you try to get back the T4 feel in the game and try to overcome T5. For example, make possible that roads dont have to be always straight to be efficient (that square feeling has to go, this is not ANNO), be able to align buildings along the roads, terrain painting... idk, all the things that ppl were asking for T4 and T5.

As a side note, one things that I liked to do in T4 was to try to amass as much money to the bank account as I could. I couldnt even to this in T5 cause it was just too easy to earn money for your bank accounts that it lost all the fun.

About multiplayer, I dont think that this kind of game is suitable for multiplayer. idk, maybe I am wrong, but it wouldnt do bad if you checked the stats of how much ppl played multiplayer in T5 and see if it really was worth the effort of implementing it.
(04-08-2017, 01:31 AM)WarNikolai Wrote: About multiplayer, I dont think that this kind of game is suitable for multiplayer. idk, maybe I am wrong, but it wouldnt do bad if you checked the stats of how much ppl played multiplayer in T5 and see if it really was worth the effort of implementing it.

Multiplayer is the option that made me and my friends buy and play T5 and we were glad to hear T6 will have multiplayer, too. We just have no fun playing games like these all alone.

In our opinion there is no need to implement a campaign since we only use multiplayer sandbox maps. I like that they implement both so every playstyle is possible.