[TECH] Sudden Strike 4 (v1.00.19037) Bugreport Thread
Commanders!
While we of course hope that none of you encounter any bugs at all, we are aware that a game will never be 100% bug-free.
Please feel free to post any bugs in this thread and we will have a look at all of them.

Before posting any bug and/or problem, please have a look in this thread and make sure all of the requirements and workaround have been applied:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/373930/dis...872748971/

If all the solutions could not help, and the bug has not been reported in here as well
(to avoid reposting bugs that might have already been posted.)
feel free to use this thread to report in-game bugs:

If it comes to savegame problems, crashes and such, please send our support
support@kalypsomedia.com your savegames that our devs can have a look into those.

-> Here you can find your savegames for Sudden Strike 4 (even when Cloudsaving is enabled!):
You can get to this folder by doing the following:
  • Type “%appdata%” without “” in your Windows search bar (no matter which OS you are using.
  • You will be forwarded to the folder “Roaming”. Just get back in the “appdata”-folder
  • Please select the Folder “locallow”
  • There you select “Kite Games”
  • Now “Sudden Strike 4”
  • And simply select the whole “saves”-folder. Best would be archiving it, with e.g. WinRar
Dear Developers!

Recently, I have encountered a bug, that I would like to report. Approximately, 25 days ago I have finished German campaign and 11 days ago Soviet campaign (both on Normal difficulty) and got corresponding achievements in the process. I have also got many other achievements like Avatar of War, Marksman, Invincible Army, etc. Then at some point during the last week a new patch (version 1.02.19541) went live. I have been in the middle of Allied campaign at that moment. A couple of days after the patch, I have finished the Allied campaign (all missions on Normal difficulty), but have not received any of the corresponding achievements. Since then I have finished several challenge missions, but have not received War Is Hell achievement either. Thus, either some achievements do not work as intended or they stopped working after the last patch. I believe that latter is the case. I attempted reinstalling the game, but the problem persist. I have the game on GOG, thus I can say for sure that this problem exist in GOG version. I play game always via GOG Galaxy in order to get all the achievements.

Could you please look into this issue?

With best regards,

Danial