[PS4] - A Bit of feedback
Cool
Love this game to start with, used to play it 'back in the day'.
Think i read some of the team was ex-crytek as well.

Anyways..

All the help/blog and forum links from the ps4 game menu link to the German forums, it might need to go to international, ie the options "blog, game manual" etc.

Now it would be really nice if you could let us console peasants have some map tools, farcry has a great in game editor for terrain n stuff, i know it's a big ask but the ps4 can deal with it, all we'd need is a editor to create the scenery and add props/trees/roads and so on, and perhaps if you host a custom map get the game to download it as it connects.

It's technically possible but i guess it depends if the devs want to or not.
I appreciate you perhaps want to make dlc maps too but either way more maps will be needed like soon already.

Also i'd like to see a japanese faction at some point, perhaps as dlc, taking the focus from the European war..but you know this is just content that you might or might not want.

BUGS:

If a player disconnects in a game it leaves their units idle and of course if it's a 2v2 game, it just becomes a 2v1 and it ruins your team, could you add some timer check if player disconnects - make units cpu.

On the allied campaign (taking the forest) - the game on ps4 sometimes crashes, but it seems to be around the staging area, not sure why it happens or what is causing it. Frustrating after spending some time getting there.

Anyway thanks.
(12-08-2017, 10:34 AM)YNo UMSymonator Wrote: Cool

Anyways..

All the help/blog and forum links from the ps4 game menu link to the German forums, it might need to go to international, ie the options "blog, game manual" etc.

Now it would be really nice if you could let us console peasants have some map tools, farcry has a great in game editor for terrain n stuff, i know it's a big ask but the ps4 can deal with it, all we'd need is a editor to create the scenery and add props/trees/roads and so on, and perhaps if you host a custom map get the game to download it as it connects.

I appreciate you perhaps want to make dlc maps too but either way more maps will be needed like soon already.

Also i'd like to see a japanese faction at some point, perhaps as dlc, taking the focus from the European war..but you know this is just content that you might or might not want.

BUGS:

If a player disconnects in a game it leaves their units idle and of course if it's a 2v2 game, it just becomes a 2v1 and it ruins your team, could you add some timer check if player disconnects - make units cpu.

On the allied campaign (taking the forest) - the game on ps4 sometimes crashes, but it seems to be around the staging area, not sure why it happens or what is causing it. Frustrating after spending some time getting there.

Anyway thanks.

I aggre all. Ps4 need more maps urgently. You have map battle of kursk? Dlc?. Is available for PS4?

devs ps4 version is more expensive that pc version. We need more maps o mod tools. We can download maps created in pc?.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Ps4 players should not be less than the ones of Pc[/font]

thanks all.
(12-08-2017, 10:34 AM)YNo UMSymonator Wrote: Cool

Anyways..

BUGS:

Anyway thanks.

I aggre all. Ps4 need more maps urgently. You have map battle of kursk? Dlc?. Is available for PS4?

devs ps4 version is more expensive that pc version. We need more maps o mod tools. We can download maps created in pc?.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Ps4 players should not be less than the ones of Pc[/font]

thanks all.
I posted this in another thread but i wish when adding units to a group it would keep the original group number and not make a new group.

I also have a issue where the game doesn't fit my screen so i can't see all of the mini map and messages. I have tried changing all settings on my tv but nothing changes. Would be great if there was a re size screen option or the one in the ps4 options affected the game.

Had a issue in the 3rd german mission(operation barbarossa) where i couldn't finish the mission because the mission objective at the top of the map (the one with the house and water tower) wouldn't trigger as being completed. I got it to count as been completed by using a ground assault air support on the area.