Ps4 plan multiplayer in the future
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]We can not create new maps and 4 are not enough. All units are not available and we can not do anything on ps4. Please do not answer if I will not do anything new I will sell my game.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Please answers.[/font]
Hello Samuelmedusa,
please be aware that even though freshly released, we will for sure continuing working on the game and actually do right now, while I write.
Also multiplayer will see some improvements.

Nevertheless this will take some time and might be first on the PC, than on PS4 simply due to the game not only being PC as main platform, but also simply due to the simplicity as we can push hotfixes and patches on our own behalf on Steam, while on PS4 we also need Sony to work with us to get proper updates out. So most likeley the PS4 needs slightly more time to get their updates, but will get several hotfixes and updates simply beintg bundled up to get back being on par with the game and version on PC.
So whatever comes, also the PS4-version will be constantly being worked on in parallel the PC-version.

cheers

Unerde
Very thanks.

Battle of kursk is disponible in ps4 version or not?..only skirmish or MP also?. I buy steelbook version ps4 phisical.