Sudden strike 4 multiplayer does not work
Like the subject states, the multiplayer mode for sudden strike 4 does not work. Constantly disconnected before a game starts and even says diconnected due to host when i am the host. When can we expect a fix?
(16-08-2017, 02:09 AM)Where are you located? I have no issues living in Kansas City. Some1better0618 Wrote: Like the subject states, the multiplayer mode for sudden strike 4 does not work. Constantly disconnected before a game starts and even says diconnected due to host when i am the host. When can we expect a fix?
I would like to see the option to invite friends into a match. I tried to play with a friend from another country, even another continent, but couldn't find each other in the list of possible matches.
Hello Sddn94,
do you have PSN+, which is needed in order to play any game in multiplayer on the PS4?
What about your connection and/or router? Please check if your PS4 and Sudden Strike 4 for sure are whitelisted in your router('s firewall). and if you have enough bandwidth available.

cheers

Unerde
(17-08-2017, 12:14 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hello Sddn94,
do you have PSN+, which is needed in order to play any game in multiplayer on the PS4?
What about your connection and/or router? Please check if your PS4 and Sudden Strike 4 for sure are whitelisted in your router('s firewall). and if you have enough bandwidth available.

cheers

Unerde

Is the games matchmaking locked by region?  I am in the USA and I can't play with any of my friends in Europe , and from my observation there are a lot more players on this game there, yet in the states the lobbies are always empty.