Tips on refueling and repairing vehicles?
Hello fellow gamers,
Just bought this game yesterday and already love it..Still getting used to the controls and all. Anyone have any tips on refueling vehicles late in the mission? I had to abandon so many vehicles because the couple supply trucks I had died early. Surely, ever mission doesn't rely on 3 or 4 supply trucks to keep your whole army moving..Everything else about this game I love so far. Hope they support this game for a long time haha
You should keep your supply and repair vehicles in the rear so they do not absorb damage and only send them in to repair your vehicles when you need them and then retreat them again.

RTSGuyHello fellow gamers,
Just bought this game yesterday and already love it..Still getting used to the controls and all. Anyone have any tips on refueling vehicles late in the mission? I had to abandon so many vehicles because the couple supply trucks I had died early. Surely, ever mission doesn't rely on 3 or 4 supply trucks to keep your whole army moving..Everything else about this game I love so far. Hope they support this game for a long time haha