Sudden strike ps4 screen issue
I have just bought and started playing sudden strike on ps4 and during the menu and tutorial game I have noticed there's a lot cut off screen but my tv and ps4 display settings are fine becuase every other game I play is perfect. Why doesn't it fit my screen properly? No display settings in game Sad
mine did as well..I just adjusted my tv settings and at least it fit.
I have tbe same issue, i have tried every setting on my tv but nothing fixes it.
Confirm the bug.
Hi everybody.
As every TV is totally different from other models, it is hard to get a glimpse what might be the issue here. So best would be simply trying some settings on your TV, such as "TV-mode", "cinema-mode", "zoom" and the many other options that might cause the game to adapt properly for your needs and fits.

cheers

Unerde
I have gone through all tv settings from wide-screen, cinema and Even 4:3, what ever the screen size it still cuts the left and right hand side of the game away about an inch or so.
(16-08-2017, 04:55 PM)Steharry Wrote: I have just bought and started playing sudden strike on ps4 and during the menu and tutorial game I have noticed there's a lot cut off screen but my tv and ps4 display settings are fine becuase every other game I play is perfect. Why doesn't it fit my screen properly? No display settings in game Sad

Works fine on my tv.
Doesn't work fine on mine. No settings i change help.
I have the same problem. 

Most games have a setting where you can adjust your tv screens safe zone. 

I would really appreciate if some similar option would be added, as it's currently
hard some times to read dialogs pinned to the left side - which results in some
cut-of letters.
Was hoping this issue would be fixed with the patch but unfortunately it wasn't.

I guess i will wait and hope it is addressed in the next patch.

I had the same problem with Fishing Planet when it was released on ps4 and it was fixed with a patch.
Hello everybody,
please be aware that we simply cannot test each and every available TV-model on the market, especially not older model of specific manufracturers.
So please check, if you can adjust setting on your PS4 and/or TV accordingly and, if the TV, PS4 and game have been updated to the latest versions, as also TVs come along with firmware updates.

-cheers