Sudden Strike 4 - Developers Please Read
Hi,

I have a few questions and some requests.

I also want to say I am a huge fan of this game ever since Sudden Strike 1.
I was stationed in Germany for 8 years and played all 3 Sudden Strikes.

1. When playing multiplayer there is no skill level for the computer or no rules to set up the game.

Can this ability to add skill levels for the computer be added?

2. Could you allow additional skills to be used by earning capture points in the game or bonus units?

A great feature would be if the creator of the server to allow bonus units if a person captures a point on the map.

Also, if the creator of the server could implement no attack within 5 mins rule and start with certain amount of
    cash/tickets?

3. There is a huge issue where your planes fly in on the map, if the opposing player takes a position with anti-air vehicles
    your planes will never gain access to the map and be shot down before they even hardly get on the map.

You should be allowed to enter a plane on the map wherever you have a capture point not a set point.

Can you please implement this request?

4. Fog of War for the computer is greatly enhanced and their vehicles in an open area can see a human player's
    vehicles/infantry way before they can.

Can the computer fog of war be reduced to at least the same as a human player?

5. Infantry should be able to dig trenches and please allow infantry with sniper ability.

6. Repair and Supply vehicles speeds are to slow to move from one area to another area.

Can this be adjusted?

7. Recon planes that fly over the map should be able to see areas when flying to destination to recon, not just the recon
    area. Bomber planes should also be able to see locations on map when flying to destination.

Can this be fixed?

8. Officers with binoculars should be able to see way farther than they can currently.

Can this be fixed to allow farther view?

9. There are no fixed artillery units in multiplayer that can be captured or purchased.

Can these units that are in the campaign be added to multiplayer.

10. Infantry in multiplayer do not have the ability to lay mines that I could find.

Can this be added?
Great ideas murpdog...Luckily its still early and a lot of time for new patches to the game. Im interested to see how much adjusting they do to the game and if there will be future DLC or not..
Also had some ideas:
1. More personal stats and progression towards ranking up..Like COD does and able to improve your troops by leveling up would be amazing.
2. Smoother, yet faster camera scrolling..When I try to zip across the map its like a glitch almost.. I know if you hold L2, the camera goes faster but its not necessarily a smooth process.
3. I love how realistic the refueling and repairing are...but give us more options to refuel..maybe an air drop with fuel or random fuel stations on every map.
4. Multiplayer skins would be amazing..but even the biggest RTS games( Halo wars 2, etc..) don't have these lol
5. Anti tank and sniper infantry would be an amazing addition to infantry..obviously you would have to balance snipers but anti tank infantry would give you a fighting chance when you lose multiple tanks.
Hi everybody.
Please be aware that we are currently busy working on the game since release and for sure will tackle, among bugfixes also give some attention to the multiplayer and skirmish as well as an upcoming DLC, we are already working on.

As soon as we have more details what and when to come, we will update you accoridingly. So stay tuned!

cheers

Unerde
(17-08-2017, 02:22 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hi everybody.
Please be aware that we are currently busy working on the game since release and for sure will tackle, among bugfixes also give some attention to the multiplayer and skirmish as well as an upcoming DLC, we are already working on.

As soon as we have more details what and when to come, we will update you accoridingly. So stay tuned!

cheers

Unerde

Hello Unerde,
That's great to hear . Upcoming DLC? WOW! Thanks for the early communication, that goes a long way with us fans. 
I've got just a couple things early on:
1. Multiplayer mode needs some work..more teammates,bigger maps, more game modes, more of a team death match mode where teams have to destroy other teams bases.
2. The campaign is tough, even on normal. It may be me still getting used to the game but my entire armies get wiped out quick. Not sure if the supply and repair method is working quick enough and or fast enough to keep with the hidden artillery, flanking infantry, and powerful AI tanks.
3. Some different more impact full air drops and vehicle drops: So maybe dropping off new tanks via air or a artillery gun..the air raids via bombs are not strong enough. 
4. More unique ways to win a battle(either multiplayer of single player) (maybe some one time drops of groups of tanks or a strong anti-tank group of infantry) to help swing the battle against heavy fortified positions.
5. What about some type of Leader Troop or in the field leader? After all Patton or Guderian arent really on the battlefield with you.
6. Sniper infantry units would be a great addition to the game.
Boahhh macht das Game erstmal fertig, bevor ihr über DLCs redet.
Und was habt ihr überhaupt wärend des Beta Tests gemacht, da ist ja rein garnichts umgesetzt worden...