Anybody have any insight into how the star rating system works?
It's kind of ruining my fun. 

I felt some missions went really well but I only came out with 2 stars. I'm hesitant to go back and 'perfect' them because I'm not sure what to perfect. What are the star ratings based on? Which actions do I get credit for and what are the penalties?

I feel the developers could have made this a lot clearer as there doesn't seem to be any reason or rhyme to it that I can see. It's actually going to stop me from playing through all the campaigns because it feels kind of aimless. 

Can anyone shed any light?
TO get more stars, you need to be aware of following:

- Amount of damage dealt
- Amount of damage received
-> Therefore losses of units
- As well as amount of badges for strategical and tactical gameplay (e.g. flanking and such)

cheers

Unerde
(17-08-2017, 02:24 PM)Unerde Wrote: TO get more stars, you need to be aware of following:

- Amount of damage dealt
- Amount of damage received
-> Therefore losses of units
- As well as amount of badges for strategical and tactical gameplay (e.g. flanking and such)

cheers

Unerde

Thanks for the reply, Unerde. Appreciate it. 

The damage dealt versus damage gained mechanic makes sense. The tactical 'badges' are a bit confusing though. There's no way to view these during the mission, and even on the victory summary none of them are labelled. Is there a way of looking at a list potential badges so that we can be aware of what constitutes a 'good tactic' from mission to mission? I get occasional pillager badges and tank destroyer badges etc and they pop up, but they're coincidental. It would be nice to know these badges so I can shape my strategy around them a little more... 

Thanks!