Tactical badges and their meaning?
Been looking around for a while but can't find any info on this. On PS4 there aren't any descriptions for any of the badges, so I have no idea what they mean or how to get them. When striving for a 3 star tactical playthrough it would be great to know what badges are up for grabs before the mission starts, or at least let us know what the badge symbols mean on the victory screen so we can plan next time... 

Am missing something?
Would like to know the requirements to get the deadeye badge, i have done 6 german and 2 Soviet missions and haven't got the badge once that i can recall.
I think you get the deadeye badge for one of your snipers making a kill from a building. However that's just a guess because there's nothing to tell us what the badges mean or the conditions we need to meet for us to get them. I thought I was missing something obvious but I'm beginning to realise it's perhaps down to poor design...
Quote:Would like to know the requirements to get the deadeye badge, i have done 6 german and 2 Soviet missions and haven't got the badge once that i can recall.

Just shot with your snipers at enemy soldiers, from time to time they will make headshots, which count as deadeye kills. Not sure, but I guess the chance is higher when the enemy soldier is not moving.