MacOS X - Game doesn't run anymore
First, I love this game and bought it twice.

one time thru Steam to test it with a better price and another time thru the AppStore cause I do not agree with the Steam overlay policy.

I was able to play the game for a couple of days (2 maybe 3) and everything was OK but unfortunately, it doesn't run anymore since yesterday

Each time I try to launch it, I've got the same message, which I'll try to translate => "Grand Ages Medieval quit unexpectedly. Click Relaunch to launch the application again, click Report to see more details or send a report to Apple" Then, I've got 3 buttons : Ignore, Relaunch, Report.

"Ignore" does nothing,
"Relaunch" is useless (tried maybe 10 times)
"Report" (did it once)

The thing is I've done nothing to explain it doesn't work anymore exept I've switched off my mac, as every night, after a party. The tomorrow morning, I've switched on my mac and tried to relaunch the game and it crashed. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game 3 times, without more success even if I took care to remove the application + the kalysto folder in the user library (is there another place/files to look for ?)

My mac is a mid 2012 MacBook Pro (9,1) : a 2.6 Ghz i7 with 16 Go Ram, 1 To SSD and 2 Graphic Cards (Intel HD 4000 and GeForce GT650 1Go VRAM) and it runs macOS Sierra (10.12.6).

Any help would be appreciate
Hi Lau,
have a look into this link to Apple's official support page:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202043

It might be the case that your integrated graphic chip is used rather than your dedicated graphic card, causing the game to crash, as the integrated graphic chip is not able to handle the game at all.

cheers

Unerde
Thanks a lot for the help, I just tried (and forced the mac to use the best card), but it does'nt change the result  Sad
If this is the case, only solution would be getting in touch with our techncial support:
support@kalypsomedia.com

For best and most proper help.

cheers

Unerde
ok, thanks a lot
Hi!

Just a few words to say I've been able to solve the problem by myself, using a clean uninstaller software like MacCleanse.

Thanks anyway for your time
Hi Lau,
thank you for the update and will share this with probably upcoming players and our support.

Please keep it up!

cheers

Unerde