Something Wrong in Cayman!!
If I've heard the title of this thread once, then I've heard it over a thousand times already! It's actually driving me mad to the point of distraction. It's repeated over and over; I wouldn't mind if the game gave me some pointers as to what I need to do, but no, it's quite content to drive this inexperienced player mad.

It's succeeding, but I choose to ignore it because I don't know what the game wants from me.

Not really helpful at all.
Not helpful but useful.

If you have a warehouse in town then it could be lack of housing; raw materials for business or the town could be under attack.

Then natural events Locusts (town needs fruit; hemp; bread). Epidemic (town wants Cloth and Clothing). Fire (town wants Wood and Brick). Famine (town needs wheat, fruit, corn, meat, bread). So an opportunity to make quick money.
(15-10-2017, 10:41 AM)billyplod Wrote: Not helpful but useful.

If you have a warehouse in town then it could be lack of housing; raw materials for business or the town could be under attack.

Then natural events Locusts (town needs fruit; hemp; bread). Epidemic (town wants Cloth and Clothing). Fire (town wants Wood and Brick). Famine (town needs wheat, fruit, corn, meat, bread). So an opportunity to make quick money.

Yes indeed.

I'm beginning to understand - at least more than I did a week or so ago. Once again, thanks for your pointers.