Too Hard......
I know im gonna get a lot of 'get gud scrub' comments, but hey ill get over it.

Im playing on PS4 on Normal and just want a nice relaxing time playing this game. However, it seems after a few waves of enemies they come charging in and wiping everything out. Numerous times. Obviously I cant research what I want it seems, but the sudden ramp in difficulty is difficult for me. I just want to relax and play it. Dungeons 2 had the perfect difficultly level.

Utterly stuck on the campaign with Crawley....struggling to get past that.
What im asking for is an easy mode. I don't want a challenge. I have a 2 year old for that. Love this game tho.
Gonna answer my own question. Didn't realize just how useful traps are. Make a massive difference...
(23-10-2017, 04:02 PM)SmoothHound Wrote: Gonna answer my own question. Didn't realize just how useful traps are. Make a massive difference...

Actually sod it. It is too hard. Played 10 or 15 Skirmishes and only managed to complete 1.
Deleted off my PS4 so I can stop frustrating myself.
Hi SmoothHound,
what about the difficulty you have set the game/skirmish?
And yes, traps can be really helpful in mid- lategame, when roaming the overworld.

cheers

Unerde
(30-10-2017, 12:19 PM)Unerde Wrote: Hi SmoothHound,
what about the difficulty you have set the game/skirmish?
And yes, traps can be really helpful in mid- lategame, when roaming the overworld.

cheers

Unerde
Hello

I have set it to Normal. I agree traps are very helpful mid game, but most of the time, I don't actually get to mid game. The first few waves of guys entering the dungeon I can deal with. But just suddenly they get ultra tough and wipe out every one. Most of my guys are only level 4, it seems as soon as I put the room which supplies beer which causes the enemies to be very tough. This is mirrored in the Campaign. Particularly the level with the fire/pit demon. No matter which way I try to complete this level it fails every single time. MY guys are simply not tough enough and I don't have enough of them. It seems to escalate really quickly and I cannot keep up.
To be honest the difficulty in Dungeons 2 was spot on. ( if memory serves it had an easy option?) I play these types of games to relax not for a challenge. I played Dungeons 2 to death and utterly adore that game.
I had Dungeon Keeper on PC and was my favorite game in the 30+ years of gaming. Still play it now so was super excited it was on console. If and DLC is available on Dungeons 3 id certainly chuck my cash at it.
Id just like an easy option so I can get used to the different creatures without failing so much.
Hello SmoothHound,
please be aware that there actually is an easy option:
https://i.imgur.com/ezOCU14.jpg

cheers

Unerde
Thanks for the picture.

Is that on the ps4? The reason I ask is that is that I'm on the difficulty tab this very second and I can only choose Normal or hellish. I am tapping left on the d pad and no easy option is coming up. On the right hand side of it it says 'of the game is too easy for you'. 

I have filmed it on my phone. Is there an email address I can send it to? You can see me clicking the left difficulty arrow with no change in difficulty.
Ok so it appears the latest update v1.3 has easy option available. Didn't work in previous version.

Thanks for your help. Appreciated.
Awesome!
Take care abnd have fun!

cheers

Unerde