Can't get Activation email
Hi there,

I am trying to register my account in order to play Tropico 5 but I don't receive the activation email and therefore I am not able to confirm my account.

I have been trying this since Monday but unfortunately with not luck. As you can imagine this is frustrating because I have spent my money on a game which I can't play.
I opened a ticket 2 days ago via kalypso helpdesk, ticket "10800" but with no answer yet.

Please can you assit.

Regards.
Hi there,

same problem with my e-mail (same i used with this account). no mail, no confirmation, no patrizier 4

Danke für Hilfe
Hello out there - have the exact same problem too.
Even the forum I entered with a different email!
And support does not answer at all!! HELP??
Hello everybody.
When it comes to problems with your account (activation), please get in touch with our support:
support@kalypsomedia.com
as they can handle this the most proper way.
Additionally be aware that our support does not work 24/7 and also there were two bank-holiday days yeseterday and the day before, where Kalypso Media and therefore the support was not working at all.
Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

cheers

Unerde
(02-11-2017, 09:57 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hello everybody.
When it comes to problems with your account (activation), please get in touch with our support:
support@kalypsomedia.com
as they can handle this the most proper way.
Additionally be aware that our support does not work 24/7 and also there were two bank-holiday days yeseterday and the day before, where Kalypso Media and therefore the support was not working at all.
Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

cheers

Unerde
Hi, and sorry for badgering you but still not answer for my ticket opened on the support helpdesk. It´s any thing you can do to try to accelerate the resolution of my issue?

Regards.
I just wanna add myself here (in order to not have to start  new topic). I opened a ticket with support on saturday - still no answer (yes, i know the 2 holidays were there, but Monday was not...).
Hello everybody,
please be aware, that our support is not working 24/7, does not consists of hundreads of employees and is responsible for all games in Kalypso Media's 11 year portfolio.
Addtionally be aware, that despite weekend where the office is closed due to regualar working conditions and laws, also Tuesday and Wednesday were two bankholidays in Germany (where we are located) and therefore the offices where closed as well.
Not to mention that you are not the only players reporting problems of any kind to our support.
So as we do not prioritize, but simply get trough all support inquiries, plus care about each and every inquiry and want to handle them properly, this simply needs some time.

Therefore thank you for your patience.

cheers

Unerde